THE IMPERIAL ARMY OF VETROY-ZAPAD

Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad

Nation Leader
Reaction score
The Imperial Army of Vetroy-Zapad (VZIA)

The matters of the elite echoed throughout the concet-hall, debating the best way to defend their borders. After the disastrous conflict with Calendale the parties were unanimous in their intention to ensure future victories, though many had differing ideas on how to pursue such a goal. Wild speculation ranging from divine intervention to blackmail bounced off the walls of the room, before a weary and tired Vozhd lifted his hand, ordering silence. He spoke with a firm yet quiet tone, dictating unto his subordinates one of the few direct orders he'd ever give: To create an army, plain and simple. With a sentence and a signed piece of paper, Vetroy-Zapad then had its army. Glittering with gold, built from the foundation of steel. The VZ wasp rose it’s stinger, poised to attack any who threatened it’s sovereignty.

The Imperial Army is organized into three sections: Zoldat, Tretka, and Lejor.

1613877630664.png

The Zoldat is the backbone of the army, being the one to fight on the fields most often, silent in their duty, omnipresent in the enforcement of the Vozhd’s will. They are the tide wall which stands against the ocean of evil. They are to be awarded free housing, and a weekly stipend of 20 coins each year to use as they see fit. They are organized into groups of 3-4, led by a singular Tretka.

The Tretka are the administrative officer corps of the VZIA, in charge of creating new tactics and leading their Zoldats to victory. In times of peace, they act as local leaders and organizers, keeping their men in-shape by hosting training sessions as well as fraternal events to encourage a bond between soldiers. They are to be paid 35 coins each year to use as they see fit.
1613877506304.png

The Lejor is by all accounts a general or marshal of the army. They are in charge of managing the stores of goods distributed to the army, as well as in charge of most operational and logistical decisions in relation towards army business. They are offered a singular golden coin each year, should they do well. They can be dismissed at any time by the Vozhd, however during wartimes this act is forbidden for obvious reasons.

The Espionage Corps of Vetroy-Zapad (VZEC)

The creation of the VZEC is a subsection of the VZIA, dedicated to acquiring information for the purpose of ensuring social-stability inside and outside the nation of Vetroy-Zapad. From reconnaissance to disrupting assassination attempts, the VZEC is the invisible hand which blocks covert acts of treachery. Due to it’s nature, members of the VZEC are recruited solely from the VZIA. Further information regarding this subsection is classified due to the sensitive nature of their operations.

Big thank you to @milkyi for creating the skins for the army!
For joining the army, find us here: https://discord.gg/qq5zFC5AQk

Last edited:

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
don estelle
Discord
frill#6710
"Its*" Comments Hectimere de Retford to his dear Radcliffe compatriot, humming to himself as he circles the various 'imperial' spellings and errors.

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
"Imperial, aye..?" Godwine pondered, scratching his chin with his chainmail armor on..

For real I fuck with the first skin HARD ur guys are gonna look drippy as fuck

Last edited:

milkyi

Application
Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
Ceadda furrows his brow at the title of their army. "One cannot be a very good empire if they pay tribute to save themselves from loss..."

but, real talk, the skins kinda fire
thank u mr bard

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
DESTINY Orel smirks at the mention of an "imperial army". He would begin training his men within Elfmarch double-time, hoping to get them into shape for future skirmishes.

"Perhaps a friendly skirmish is in order between this new 'imperial army' and the might of the Rising Sun. No one has come close to matching us in the field as of yet, I'd like to see a challenge."

milkyi

Application
Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
Astrikya just thinks the name sounds cool

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
don estelle
Discord
frill#6710
"Perhaps a friendly skirmish is in order between this new 'imperial army' and the might of the Rising Sun. No one has come close to matching us in the field as of yet, I'd like to see a challenge."
@Artoria ??

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to
@Koodini you're the only king in my books lol
uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum