The Hatchet of Usyl

Tide

Reaction score
The Hatchet of Usyl
62.AC.

The dawn of the fifth sacking of Tor’Ascara

Far too long has the debt of Aenlorethier gone unpaid. So I took to your white walls, my men to raid.
For the last time now, have you laughed at my offer. And so like promised, I’ve started the slaughter.
I will pillage, burn, kill and raid. Until the debt long owed to us has been paid.
In blood shall it purchase the freedom of peace. Your Kingdom I’ll subjugate with light fought ease.
Your fields I will burn, your walls I will break, and your holiest of temples, I shall violate.
Let it be known. Our blades shall clash.
You have doomed yourself, a fate of ash.

Signed

Jonas of Vlachia

The Kingdom of Calendale
and
The Petty Kingdom of Aellen

are now at war.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman begins sharpening his mithril battleaxe for the War which is soon to come. He would have plans to mine the Elven pits, hoarding the resources of Aellen for the might of the Sun. Venturing out into the rays, Coalman began spreading word of War as he fired up the men of Calendale.

downloadfile-2.jpg

"Mytra lay your everlasting glare upon these white walls as we eradicate the vermin whom has plagued Enarion for too long! For King Jonas!"

With this he would begin marching men of Coalman and Co. to Aellen, to take all their goodies no matter the cost.

downloadfile-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
Such a notice caught the eye of a certain dwarfess, her fingers grazing a notation of the treaty, a cigarette between her lips. Bringing a satin glove to her face, she concealed that of smiling lips, not a grin of pleasure, but grimace- disappointment, beknowing. Befilled with the emotion that can only be described as the words 'I told you so'. Turning to the members of her Haus, the woman let out a drunken mimp, rearing anrgily

"T'is like time and time again, we bring such pity upon ourselves! W'at did t'e fook'n council t'ink w'en t'ey wrote up a defeat treaty- for a battle t'ey lost miserably- t'at we 'ad to beg our senior milita to even fight in! and bossed T'e Vlachian 'round like we weren't round'd up and slaughtered! days i belie'e our walls are permeable, 'n whilst i loathe vassalis'tion, i loathe such ignorance to a greater seeing."

And with that, the woman sat upon a velvet seat, using the missive she had received as a piece of parchment for her next cigarette. After such an embarrassing arrangement made by the council she so wished to serve, Cain, did in fact,

Cope and Seethe

1631663001362.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
A familiar sorcerer reads the message, a tear slides down his face.
"Can't we just... have peace for once?"
He contemplates for a minute taking Karl's offer... serving Calendale, getting them information. But quickly shakes the thought away, Aellen is his home. He can't simply betray his own people, for such a wicked nation that only thinks about genocide.
He lets out a tired sigh... and leaves the message for others to read. Leaving and preparing for the war that is about to unleash.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
"Arise, you mighty Empire, Arise for Sacred War, To crush the evil elven hordes. For these beautiful lands, they shall never defile." Wrote the infamous Wiccan, Godwine Eadwinesson, in a great pilgrimage back to the heartland.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
The young Isilros sat pondering in his study, remembering the betrayal his own people committed against his family, while also fearing the slaughter and pain which was to come with Calendales recent decree. The decisions weighed on his mind. He knew the leadership of Aellen deserved to pay for overlooking the many atrocities committed, for sending what he only imagined was a poor attempt to surrender and save their own necks. "Perhaps Calendale is not the true enemy.." A shiver went down his spine as he uttered those words. He crumbled up the page and threw it away, afraid of what he was saying. Though it may be true.

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
A elfess would continue to laugh at the offer's the so "grand and holy" king has offered.
"What a joke, boy oh boy does this man need his so called /Gods/ to cleanse his ill mind, it's sad really. Your men are all ill minded, as their king. You are no king, a simply fool will suffice as your title-"
She said with laughter, gently patting her Geekat friend as she relaxed within the amazing and grand Tor Ayarla.

Totalore

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
Vakre Bloodaxe
Vakre took notice of the threat to Aellen - Tor Ascara, as it'd be called. Scoffing, she battered a blade with her hammer, remarking .. "Maybe 'e s'ould be a poet, nae a king."

"Nae-less, Aellen would'a been best tae jus' give 'em what t'ey want." The genasi's hammer halted the metal's clinking, being set aside next to the anvil. Her sigh carried weight, and an overbaring weight still clung to her. Her.

"Bunch'a cultists killin' pointae ears .. Aye should'a jus' stayed wit' Basalus fer a good bit."

Dog

Reaction score
A familiar sorcerer reads the message, a tear slides down his face.
"Can't we just... have peace for once?"
He contemplates for a minute taking Karl's offer... serving Calendale, getting them information. But quickly shakes the thought away, Aellen is his home. He can't simply betray his own people, for such a wicked nation that only thinks about genocide.
He lets out a tired sigh... and leaves the message for others to read. Leaving and preparing for the war that is about to unleash.
“No.” Aldric comments whilst passing by, both hands shifting into his pocket in glee.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Ah, The war continues." said the mercenary, currently located at his own house. He prepares his mithril sabre for the upcoming war. "Foolish Aellenites, If only The Ascari continued to thrive during this golden age of Calendale - This would not happen." He would say once more with quite a disappointing tone, If the real men of Tor Ascara were still here maybe peace would have been agreed upon.

LORDSTINGRAY

Reaction score
"Ugh, I hate this Jonas guy, maybe instead of trying to expand his racist, sexist, and overall genocidal kingdom, he should focus on the problems internally in Calendale, Aellen is nothing to them so they should just leave them be, not fucking kill half of the elven population, what horrid asses they are, Mytra would truly be disappointed, Jonas Is going to hell straight with Eadwulf for this, mark my words Jonas, you are gonna get a big punch in the mouth!"

Michael said as he read a copy of the missive in [REDACTED] cause of his unfair conviction in Calendale.

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
"Ugh, I hate this Jonas guy, maybe instead of trying to expand his racist, sexist, and overall genocidal kingdom, he should focus on the problems internally in Calendale, Aellen is nothing to them so they should just leave them be, not fucking kill half of the elven population, what horrid asses they are, Mytra would truly be disappointed, Jonas Is going to hell straight with Eadwulf for this, mark my words Jonas, you are gonna get a big punch in the mouth!"

Michael said as he read a copy of the missive in [REDACTED] cause of his unfair conviction in Calendale.
"You have no idea what Mytra wants of him, stop pretending you do." A figure replied to him.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score

A random passer-by notices the man speaking to himself and says. "Wouldn't it be nice if Calendale became Workerist?"

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874

Cain shudders, the strange sensation of....workerism befills her with horror

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss