The Guard's Watch Extinguished [PK Post]

TheVoiden

Reaction score

"Ya know, 'ah was wonderin' when the same was gunn'ah happen to me."

Leutenant Adalbert Von Streganhoff, Calvary Specalist of the Calendale Military, left the bounds of Westholm to begin his dead-night watch of the Calendale mines. Like many other times, the Leutenant took up the neglected, yet utmost important task of guarding, and occasionally working, the Calendale mines.

He did not return from his posting in the morning.

The only evidence found at the sight of his post was blood.

Well beyond the age of when most men retired, he left much of his possessions to his estranged wife and children, anything left to him devoted to his military service.

"Don't lie to 'ah man's face yer 'bout ta' slaughter."

Last edited:

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
The Zapat which laid the final strike against the Wiccan felt a sense of comfort in finally being able to spill blood, to exact vengeance for all that was taken from him and his people. He retreated to a safehouse, one of many scattered across Enarion, and began to tool his war-axe taken from the hands of a marauder hired by Calendale.

"They do not show mercy. They never will. And neither will we, not anymore. Too much blood of our kind has been spilt to allow for it."

He shook his head, keeping his ramblings to himself. He wondered for a moment if the man had a family. He wondered if the man who had killed his father bothered to wonder the same.

He buried that thought.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
The Zapat which laid the final strike against the Wiccan felt a sense of comfort in finally being able to spill blood, to exact vengeance for all that was taken from him and his people. He retreated to a safehouse, one of many scattered across Enarion, and began to tool his war-axe taken from the hands of a marauder hired by Calendale.

"They do not show mercy. They never will. And neither will we, not anymore. Too much blood of our kind has been spilt to allow for it."

He shook his head, keeping his ramblings to himself. He wondered for a moment if the man had a family. He wondered if the man who had killed his father bothered to wonder the same.

He buried that thought.
Anthony Coalman stumbles across the blood on his trip to the mine...the only remains of a fallen soldier. The Captain would know of his good friend who had left the City to venture out...but he didn't expect this. Rage takes over his body, his mind blank...all he knew was blood all he wanted was vengeance.

"I send a warning to those who have wronged my friend. You have wronged all of us. You have disgraced all of us. You will perish to my war axe and when I'm done with you...Oh when I'm done with you..."

b8f72b654d31c0ffcc180b3721c478d5.png

He would then enter the mine, heading down to a place known as he kneels, repeating the words of Culmination as he begins to muster the energy from his newly found diety to slay the bastard bandits who took his friend too soon.

"You will love me ... you will know me ... you will love me ... you will FEAR me."

Untitled18_20210916171311.png

Last edited:

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Baby Bee brought his three mithril pickaxes that he recently bought off a good Calendale fellow to the western mines, as he saw the dry drips of blood upon the ground.
"Hm, What happened here?"
He wondered, The man took his mithril battleaxe from his belt alongside his dragonwood shield in case a bandit was awaiting him.
There was no one, The mines were empty. He took his leave to go to the southern mines instead, so he could bandit and mine peacefully there.
1631980533314.png

"I am not sure who did this, but I suppose they are an Aellenite."
He would say as he was now on top of his steed, Big Bertha The First.
"Who was it.."

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6N6