Reaction score
Username
https://discord.gg/5BepQwHPdU
Character Name
https://discord.gg/5BepQwHPdU

THE FIRST ANNUAL THURAZRAL ELECTION
ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᛁᚱᛊᛏ ᚨᚾᚾᚢᚨᛚ ᚲᛟᛗᚱᚨᛉᛞᚢᚾ ᛖᛚᛖᚲᛏᛁᛟᚾ

The Assembly of Stone Emblem
And Kazadun Skippy Bronzebeard proclaimed, let the voices of ALL Hazdians be heard, and thus the Thurazral was ratified. A dwarf, elected by the people, to represent them within the highest ranks of dewi society: The Assembly of Stone.

All who are interested in the title of Thurazral are to put your name forth and campaign for the next year. Those of dewi blood will gather upon the year's end, selecting by majority rule the first annual Thurazral of Kaz-az-Hazduun. To be eligible, a candidate must be of dewi descent and have been within Kaz-az-Hazduun for at least five years.

The responsibility of the Thurazral are simple but necessary. As the voice of Hazdians, they will have the power to bring up any concern they might have to the Assembly of Stone. In addition, they are to be a role model for citizens of Kaz-az-Hazduun. The Thurazral is looked towards to push the culture of the dewi forward in whatever way they can.

Please state your candidacy within this thread via roleplay post! If you need assistance with anything, please PM me on Discord at Skippy#1354. Thank you!
KAZADUN SKIPPY BRONZEBEARD
FA OZ BRONZEBEARDS, ORRO OZ THORSTEN

COMRAZ OZ DWEZIM

Last edited:

Yeeter54740

Reaction score
Regar Thundereye puts his name fourth, "I have served Kaz-az-Hazduun since the beginning when it was just the Reclamation Collective. From the Ravens, to a diplomat, to now. I have spent most of my life as a part of this fellowship and wish to do my best for the people of Hazduun Hall, I wish to do my best to make their lives better and let them be heard. I am a friend to all and I can befriend and will listen to concerns and wants of the people if elected. For Kaz-az-Hazduun!"

Totalore

Reaction score
"There are some who believe, with a blessing from a spirit, I am no longer Dewi. Yet it is the blessing of a spirit that made us Dewi living beings; the Earth Mother's plea to the life spirits to give us mortal life whence we were but stone." A dwarf spoke to herself in her abode, sitting next to a crackling fire whilst gripping the paper.

She set it aside, tilting her head back to stare at the stone-ceiling; her eyes glew and dimmed like a heartbeat, luminating her cheekbones with a golden hue. Even so, she was still a dwarf. One with dwarf blood and a spirit's soul- a combination that is Genasi.

"I've fought for this Kingdom; in more ways than one. I persisted against the evils of the world from falling onto the Kingdom of Stone- both Ordheim and the Great Hall." She stood herself up, grabbing hold of a quill to write her name on the paper. However strange, her voice still carried in an empty home, broadcasting- "I, Vakre Bloodaxe, write my name down as one candidate."

"Two ... Two candidates."
"Yes ... /Two/." Vakre remarked, but instead put only one name down for candidacy; her's.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman