Lionfiles
Character Name
Katerina Dragić
Discord
Lionfiles#1273
The Expansion of the Fyrmáni People

rp claim.png

Credits to Ascended Chimp for the map!

The proud nation of Fyrmána, Enarion’s northern bastion, is one that has always been markedly open to citizens of all natures and breeds, bidding them welcome within its glorious walls. The Fyrmáni peoples have witnessed unprecedented growth in their homeland and now turn their gaze towards new, unspoiled lands to the south to sate their thirst for expansion. Nearby islands, streams, and hills are now seen as future lands for Fyrmáni settlement and fervor grows in anticipation for a rumored exodus of homesteaders and colonists to the area.

This is an RP claim.

Last edited:

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
Enrico Caetti awaits the reply of the neighbouring nations of the Estvo of Vetroy-Zapad and the Kingdom of Shroomden. Waiting for how they react to the claimed Fyrmani borders.

Last edited:

Akam_7912

Reaction score
Thrain Ironfoot would laugh at the bold declaration and exclaim, "After your pitiful defeat at the hands of the Calendale military and its Dewi allies, you have the audacity to claim the lands of our forebears for yourselves. Already you encroach upon the ancient holds of Draafthein and Krondheim, and now you move further south to claim even Delzoun?" Thrain would look to Skippy and say, "Perhaps these children should stay in the footlands north of Krondheim where they belong and not come onto our lands!"
1614328244605.png

Ancient Map of The North Under The Dewi

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Username
DarkenRP
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Ilus Athalos' awaits for what could possibly be the dwarves against Fyrmana and It's people as a whole, "I am certain that the dewi will humiliate Fyrmana till there is no more of the Fyrmani people, You can not simply take their ancient lands and expect nothing. The ruler of der' lands are going to be the reason for the destruction of the Tsardom." Ilus Athalos' says before putting the poster inside his satchel.

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
Character Name
King Vakre Bloodaxe
Vakre sat in her house, tinkering about and formulating her future plans.

"Ey, Vakre! Check 'n' on this." A friend of hers recently barged in with a piece of paper, a map of the northern region. "That human nation says they just expanded more on the north. Stay out of our mountains, they should!"

The dwarf looked up to her human ally. "Aye, ca'eful of yer speech ye mus' be. Humans er one o' t'e same. T'ey should be keepin' out o' our mountains." Vakre then responded, she wasn't as furious as many thought she would be, but she was definitely irritated. The humans taking more of the north? Ha! A laugh it was, for Vakre.

Reaction score
Username
HunterJr2001
Character Name
Torvin Ironskin
Discord
Shaggy Brando
Torvin Ironskin finds the poster floating about in the wind on his way to the Northern mine. "Hmm? The Fyrmani are expanding further south... I neveah did notice they most likely have ancient dwarven holds in their lands... This could be problematic in the future..." Torvin ponders about that as he walks closer to the mine "My dewi cousins aren't going to take this lying down. They are going to have the fyrimani people give us the other holds for future reclaimation... I wonder how that is going to go?"

Last edited:

dangerz0ne

Reaction score
Somewhere, in some rugged corner of Enarion, an old grey dwarf sits perched atop a stone, smoking a black pipe and combing through his cloudy white beard with his fingers. He ponders in solitude for many hours under the shade of a rocky overhang until the form of another dwarf begins to crest the horizon. The dwarf draws nearer-- a younger grey dwarf of the same stock--holding a scroll in his arms. He places the parchment in the palms of the elder, who unfurls the scroll on his lap before him. The elder pulls a small glass lens from his pocket, reading over the contents. His soot wrinkled lips curl downwards into a frown. Rising to his feet, he tears the paper in two, casting it to the ground and tramping it with his boot.

Last edited:

Cardiovascular

Builder
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Torla Alviss
Discord
Cardio#3404
The dwarf shook her head as she read the paper in her hands, upset. "Already we have seaborne madmen encroaching upon us from the west, demanding what is not theirs to take, and now this!" she threw the paper in frustration across her room. "I have called the Fyrmani friends, and remember well how they rallied in the defense of Hilltown when it was besieged by northern orcs. But this," she paused, looking to the map of the Dewizim's ancient empire that hung on her abode's wall and back at the newly proposed borders of Fyrmana on the ground, "this is an indignity that we cannot idly bare. Our people's internal strife lost us these lands long ago, may our unity grant us them back; and may The Mother guide our hands, as ever," she knelt upon the ground and recited what scant words of the Earthen Tongue her people remembered.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Grimsby Kiriksson smiles at the missive, seeing the Dwarves react negatively to this claim was a good sign for him. He would call a meeting for Clan Kiriksson.

"Weh would kill deh men who trample on eh lands. Deh Dwarves, may dey be swines and annoyances, but dey are honourable...Maybeh weh can support deh Claim, as deh Dwarves lived in deez hills before both deh Dreki and deh Fyrmani rats."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@andydreww you’re the only one i’d pass down my monroe cookbook to
@Koodini you're the only king in my books lol
uhhhh i changed my mincraft username to BeetleW0rm so yeah its no longer okaysuzanne :D
yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Humtidum