Character Name
Katerina Dragić
Discord
Lionfiles#1273
fyrmana.png

The Ennoblement of House Hartmann
hartmann.png

fyrmanaborder.png

By decree of Her Majesty, Tsarina Katerina Dragic of the House of Dragic, this document serves as the legal decree for her will that the House Hartmann be elevated to the esteemed title of Count in the illustrious and proud Tsardom of Fyrmana. The House of Hartmann will be obliged to respond to summons from the autocracy when the service of the nobility is required and necessary for the perpetuation of the Tsardom. They shall spare no effort nor refuse to give their very life in the service of the state and shall serve the autocracy in good faith.

kattest.png

PrussianOberherr

Application
Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
As Viggo returned home, he noticed a wax-sealed letter within his mailbox. Rolling his eyes as he glanced over the seal, recognizing it rather easily. Grabbing the letter he makes his way up to the loft of the forge, sitting at his desk. He takes a few moments, rubbing his face, he finally breaks the seal, opening the letter. As he reads through it, his eyes widen from shock. Shaking his head, tossing the letter off to the side of the desk. He begins talking aloud, alone within his home. "By the Three, first off, 'ye throw me off 'te the side after leading our armies 'te victory against Brenna. After such, I'm cast aside, only 'te 'ave 'te work my way up from nothing once more." A heavy sigh slips out of his lips. He shook his head once more. "Now, now that we are being hunted 'fer just being Fyrmani. That anyone who has allegiance to the crown is burnt at a pyre to draw a crowd. My family as safe as possible from being hunted, only 'te 'ave our name plastered 'fer all 'te know and see." He sighs once more, turning to peer out the window. "Not that I'm not grateful... But could this not have been done in private? At least while we're at war." He stands from his chair, collecting paper, a quill and ink. "Whatever the case, everyone should know." He sits down at his table, beginning to write letters to the rest of the Hartmann family.

Last edited:

Comica_l

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Comica_l
Character Name
Tascree Shorvisk
Discord
Frawlic#1216
Opening her usually empty mailbox, the sight of a letter is quite exhilarating. Stepping back into the threshold of her home, she peels the wax seal off, eyes engrossed by her brother's handwriting. A blink or two is offered before she murmurs softly, "We're a what?" Her gaze shifts from the letter and she rushes down the steps to inform her fiance. "Relian!"

Last edited:
OP
Lionfiles

Lionfiles

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Lionfiles
Character Name
Katerina Dragić
Discord
Lionfiles#1273
As Viggo returned home, he noticed a wax-sealed letter within his mailbox. Rolling his eyes as he glanced over the seal, recognizing it rather easily. Grabbing the letter he makes his way up to the loft of the forge, sitting at his desk. He takes a few moments, rubbing his face, he finally breaks the seal, opening the letter. As he reads through it, his eyes widen from shock. Shaking his head, tossing the letter off to the side of the desk. He begins talking aloud, alone within his home. "By the Three, first off, 'ye throw me off 'te the side after leading our armies 'te victory against Brenna. After such, I'm cast aside, only 'te 'ave 'te work my way up from nothing once more." A heavy sigh slips out of his lips. He shook his head once more. "Now, now that we are being hunted 'fer just being Fyrmani. That anyone who has allegiance to the crown is burnt at a pyre to draw a crowd. My family as safe as possible from being hunted, only 'te 'ave our name plastered 'fer all 'te know and see." He sighs once more, turning to peer out the window. "Not that I'm not grateful... But could this not have been done in private? At least while we're at war." He stands from his chair, collecting paper, a quill and ink. "Whatever the case, everyone should know." He sits down at his table, beginning to write letters to the rest of the Hartmann family.
((got em))

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Destiny Orel reads over the missive, a smirk forming across his face. He then bursts into laughter.

"House...Fartmann...Pfffft..."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber