-=- The End And Beginning Of A New Era -=-

Swifty

Reaction score
[!] A missive is sent out to the people of Brenna, the people of Fyrmana and the last remaining Dwarven people of Ordheim [!]

Throughout his live, Jorvic Skarfsson has made some incredibly poor decisions. Banditting with 'The Clasp', assisting in War negotiations with the newly found Fyrmani, even beheading one of his best friends Dean. This missive is written to inform the people of Brenna that Jorvic will be stepping down from the Skogos family, and his position as Sairsaint (Sergeant) to pursue happiness in the reclamation of Ordheim. As one of the last remaining Nobles of Helheim, descedents of Ordheim, he is obliged to follow his duties when called by his fellow brethren back to their homeland.
"I apologise to all of my friends, family, and fellow Warriors within Innse Brenna, but this must be done. I do not agree with the current War state, I feel we made a very poor decision. The people of Fyrmana do not deserve the harassment and punishment they have received, nor do we have a right to attack them in the way we have. For now I am leaving this conflict, seeking refuge within the old halls of Ordheim with fellow Dwed, hoping to reclaim our homeland. I seek peace and prosperity in these dark times and will not be fighting for the rest of my days, only to defend the honour and reclamation of Ordheim."

[!] The missive would be sealed with the wax sigil of Clan Skogos, a signature could be seen on the back,
1606504000248.png

- Jorvic Skarfsson, brother to Vrikar Skarfsson, Former Nobleman of Helheim, Former Nobleman of Brenna, Former Sairsaint of Brenna, Last known descendent of Ordheim Nobility.
[!] The hand written signature could be seen below:

1606503820667.png

((
OOC: Colour coordination: RED = IRP Text. BLUE = IRP Speech. PURPLE = OOC Description. ))

1606503605678.png

Reaction score
Elathion grumbled, shaking his head as he heard of the proclamation.

"A bandit, who betrayed his bandit and torturer friends to ensure that the great powers wouldn't intervene as he tried to bully a fledling community into submission. Now, when his war is failing, as is usually the case with such boundless acts of Vlachian-tier aggression, he jumps ship and tries to disassociate himself with the crimes he has committed instead of facing the axe he rightfully deserves. Let us hope whoever manages to reclaim Ordheim is wise enough not to let this man through the gates, or the process that lead to it's original abandonment will have started anew."

OP
Swifty

Swifty

Reaction score
Elathion grumbled, shaking his head as he heard of the proclamation.

"A bandit, who betrayed his bandit and torturer friends to ensure that the great powers wouldn't intervene as he tried to bully a fledling community into submission. Now, when his war is failing, as is usually the case with such boundless acts of Vlachian-tier aggression, he jumps ship and tries to disassociate himself with the crimes he has committed instead of facing the axe he rightfully deserves. Let us hope whoever manages to reclaim Ordheim is wise enough not to let this man through the gates, or the process that lead to it's original abandonment will have started anew."
Jorvic Skarfsson hums to himself as he thinks of the peace treaty he had made with the leader of the Fyrmani a day before the War was announced. He remembers it not being his choice, and he remembers being very pleased with peace. Now that isn't the case, he has destroyed banditry within Brenna and left it as a whole, not wishing to participate within the conflict at all.

Celestine

Reaction score
Username
PropertE
Character Name
Consul Nysa
Discord
Belle-stine 🔔🎄#2436
Consul Nysa went to go check her daily mail, finding the corpse of Jorvic slumped against her bedroom frame. Grimacing at the sight she muttered a quick "ew" before stepping over it. The woman then proceeded to go put in her order for new earrings through the mail.

Akam_7912

Reaction score
Vrikar Skarfsson would shake his head in belief at the man who he thought was his brother, and would mutter to himself, "Ah, the so called man who claims himself to be against the war was the one who created the bad blood between the two nations in the first place through his constant raiding and pillaging. I should have let Elathion have your head, you traitor bastard. I from this day forth forsake you from the Skogos Clan and declare a blood feud. This can only be settled when your head is mounted on a spike in Dunlace, and your four limbs are sent to each of the four great cities of Enarion." He would sharpen his axe, readying himself for the task he knew would have to be done.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD wrote on Lionfiles's profile.
shouldnt u have the nation leader role on the forums....
"Thanks suki" "you're welcome"
4CD
hello frp i need fish, respond asap...
4CD
when will shizai return...
farmers :D froggers :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeuroHexis