-=- The Downfall of Calendale, a Victory for the Coalition -=-

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
[!] A missive is posted to all Nations, 10th of the First Moon, 30AC [!]
1612194505593.png

Two 'Elite soldiers' (both unnamed) of Calendale march upon the Capital of the Elvendom. At the front gate, they are confronted by Vorion, 'Big T', Maul Reyora and Lunk Gwaith-Ithaur as slurs and insults are traded between the two sides.

Soon after this, two men approach from below, being halted and threatened by both the 'Elite Soldiers' of Calendale, who were out for blood. These Warmongers, bandits, anything evil in the world of Enarion, were out to harm the innocent as the four brave Soldiers of Aellen come down to their peoples aid.

The two 'Elite Soldiers' attacked the four Guards, slashing at them to which Vorion backed off and set his Salamandra alight. This act would prove to make the two men tremble, as they flee in fear of the strong Aellen Warriors.

Both of these men proved to be quite skilled in running away from their enemies, typical of those who have loud voices, they are normally scared when fights go to them. They were both eventually ran down by Maul on horseback, Vorion by boat, 'Big T' and Lunk by land, out-skilling and out-running their soldiers as expected from brave Aellen Warriors.

This is the second of many victories,
Regards,
Vorion.

Last edited:

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score
Keno Hakanuna would read the poster in it's entirety. His face would stay neutral throughout it all, little sorrow.
"Oh ancestors..."
He would just continue on with his day, aware of the bigger world out there. It's waves are starting to make Keno think more about the broader world that is Enarion. However, he does not feel obliged to advocate for either side. Another war, to waste more ressources, to split the continent, to hinder progress of generally anything. Does history repeat itself? Well, it does not matter, for he wished to entertain his day with teaching his crow Rascal how to fish with her claws.
Rascal would caw. Keno would pray. They would fish.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

irlmitsuba wrote on harakiris's profile.
where is my stimmy mr biden
I miss Shizai, He was the one who got me to 200 reputation... He was the one who helped me in SRP, He was my friend but now... He has last been seen on January 22th, What happened to you brother..? :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neffie