Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
The Delusions of Kin
10th of Midyear, 54 AC

Across the Empire on noticeboards, walls and turrets were nailed missives with the seal of the Kingdom of Aellen

20210503_224818 (1).png
In any time of prosperity and peace lives the lingering presence of a foul few who dream of the unjust acquisition of wealth and power, no matter how heartless and barbaric their methods may be. Their purpose is boundless, but for the Empire, will ultimately be futile. See, dear citizens, within our midst lies the wake of a foolish and cowardly traitor in the form of one Vorion Isilros. A troubled and misdirected soul, Vorion has claimed the Oaken Throne for his own through birth right – a reason that is not, and never will be, a reason for the Wisdom of Espira to see an Elder fit to wear the crown. Only the Queen and King Consort hold the title of Royal within the Kingdom, and Vorion is entirely aware of this. Once a citizen of Tor Ascara and a useful asset to the Order of Lothelia, Vorion once protected this value that we, dear citizens, hold close and cherish for the growth and stability that it has brought us since Calamity.

Through decades of unparalleled loyalty, dedication, and honest work did Queen Lephilia earn her title of Empress of the Empire of Aenlorethier. Conversely, Vorion has forever tainted his once-honoured legacy through his worship of ill-natured spirits. Vorion has clutched onto his devotion to these manipulating and bewitching voices to defend his abhorrent ways, but for no longer.

Previous offences would have led Vorion on his way to execution several times over, if it were not for the generous and selfless pardon by then-Elder Queen Lephilia. As he has fully exhausted his umpteenth chance, come his arrest, the Crown will pursue the charges of:

• Three counts of treason for attempts to murder the preceding King, Elathion Dagrae’sae, attempting to murder Queen Lephilia Aria Isilros, and for attempting to coup Queen Lephilia and her Council of Elders.
  • One count of kidnapping a soldier of the Order of Lothelia
The exceptional soldiers of the Order of Lothelia and levied mercenaries with unmatched experience are united in their purpose and will not stop in their pursuit to apprehend Vorion for a fair trial within the Courthouse of Tor Ascara.

Citizens and visitors of the Empire, beware: Vorion should be considered armed and very dangerous at all times. By hiring mercenaries to see his doings through, Vorion has both directly and indirectly attacked innocent elves, humans, dwarves and even children of the Empire for his own sick and twisted fantasies.

Anyone who can provide information on the whereabouts or doings of Vorion and his mercenaries will be handsomely rewarded. Vorion and his followers are wanted alive, not dead, for a fair trial. Submit your information directly to any of:

• The Queen herself; Lephilia Aria Isilros
  • An Elder of the Wisdom of Espira; Owen Aerdant, Jayce Des’Nox, Elnalari Isilros
  • The Marshal; Josh Griffinthorn
  • A soldier of the Order of Lothelia or mercenary under the banner of the Empire
Any act of cooperation or aid toward Vorion and his agenda will be considered treasonous, and the perpetrators will be trialed as such.

Signatories,
Queen of The Aellen Kingdom
Her Majesty
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Archdruid of Aellen
Elder
Owen Aerdant
High Priest of Droa-Qahna
Elder
Jayce Des'Nox
Princess of Avko
Elder
Elnalari Isilros
Leader of The Order of Azure
Marshal
Josh Griffinthorn
Credits to @Thidical for helping me to finish this post. Majority of the writing is thanks to him <3

Last edited:

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Vorion Isilros chuckles, waiting for his time to strike. His men rallied, his mercenaries at the ready, and a cause to change the Government of Aellen to full democracy. He had no interest in the Throne, for he is the tyrant to end all tyrants. Democracy is the way and he shall achieve it with the help of his men.

"What a feeble attempt at stopping me. 80 gold to the man who brings me Lephilia Isilros for acts of treason against the King of the Frozen Throne, alongside scare mongering and spreading of falsity."

VorionsSigilT.png

Last edited:

PCSwift

Reaction score
Aecod Jindle takes a long draw on his cigar, reading over the missive. As his eyes trail down to the sketches, he frowns, not seeing himself given attention by the poster. He reads the final lines of the paper, snickering to himself as he makes his way back towards his home, getting ready to defend Vorion over the coming years.

Last edited:

Kenzo74

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Kenzo74_
Character Name
Iluvatar
Discord
Kenno#3628
"Only the Queen and her Consort make up the royalty of Aellen...? Empress ? - Words should be chosen more wisely lest this pathetic pretendant will be the least of Ascara's concerns." Iluvatar murmured upon skimming over the contents of the missive pinned in Miruvor, narrowing his eyes in thought. Nevertheless, the elf-lord made certain that the south would stand united with their ilk in this turmoil.

frill

Reaction score
Username
frill
Character Name
john government
Discord
myshkin#0001
"A fair trial.. from the woman who claims she was almost killed? Tainted legacies, bewitching and manipulating. Certainly all matters of law. Best keep these bounties to be inked by their magistrates. I hear a foul rumor that he can even read without speaking the words aloud." Larthamiel blows a raspberry before shredding the poster to better layer it in his compost. Just how does a thing end up down here? The petunias will care for it far more than he.

HellsBelles

Reaction score
Cain Docherte Daegwyn stared at the message with an abundance of remorse for the monarch, turning to her husband in pitiful gleams- "For what is to come of a nation when the national enemy is simultaneously the national dunce?". Returning to her Aellen chateau, the dwarfess wondered if such delirium exhibited by the vagabond Isilros was simply a terrible joke, or genuine idiocy.

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
Sheikh Khalid al-Qadi rode on the vast steppes on his donkey, having the poster by his lap as he read it numerous times over, pondering, eventually turning to the sky for the guidance of Allah.

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
An elven cursed mage, practicing their draw, finds the missive. A distraction, for the most part - A dissatisfied tool of magicka had no real place in war. Dropping to the bench in front of Hazduun, the wood shifts as they take a seat; Eyes unable to be seen, scanning over the parchment. With it, an exhale in the form of cold, cold northern mist leaves the plate of silver.

They have no words. Only expectations.

Villainilla

Reaction score
Her sleepless, mossy eyes grazed over the missive for the hundredth-- no, thousandth time-- as she downed a thick slurry of bitter coffee and herbs that kept her going each day. Her once bright and hopeful features had aged by the recent years of grief and loss. Now she was a woman in her waning golden years; still young but so very worn and tired.

One by one, those she had loved in her blossoming youth had been plucked from the world. Oh, how she loved them; admired and cherished them-- yet nothing was enough. Never anything was enough. All things fade and die. She knew this. Alas, for even a moment, a singular moment, she wanted to protect what was dear-- to fight against the inevitable tide that would claim more from her. Just once, she wished to defy the creed of her Gods, and do so kicking and screaming until nothing was left.

Despite the promises of the Crown to keep their hands clean of Elven affairs, she would grind her teeth every time she saw that no-good low life slug of a mercenary across her forge, seated with an arrogant smile like a happy pig that gorged itself in the trough of hubris, dragging from that horrid cigar. It stoked the fires in her heart every day, yet every day she kept her composure, hesitating to bring the conflict home where it did not belong.

Dutiful is the Lion, she'd tell herself over and over. Today was the day she chose to be selfish.

The woman stood and took up her old adventuring pack, long since stuffed with her things and equipment, and made her way outside her forge. Her sons had already gone ahead with hopeful, zealous fires in their eyes that brought a smile to her tired face. Seeing her younger self mirrored in their initiative and resolve. She could not thank the Gods enough for blessing her with them, for it was the passion of her offspring that spurred her into action.

Reylin set off towards Aellen, content with her decision.

---

Regardless of our nations, despite the barrier of our race, you are still the only woman that was ever been a mother to me and stayed by my side when I was in my darkest moments. You dragged me from the path of wanton bloodshed that I walked and set me on the difficult road of kindness and mercy. I, Reylin, pledge myself to you. As a daughter, as one you welcomed into your home, and in this moment as an Isilros, I will defend you and strike down your enemies.

Kindness begets kindness, just as blood begets blood. But one must not be toothless to be kind, to be loving, but temper that lethal strength and forever hone it's edge. Spare the rod, spoil the child. Bear your teeth and let those that threaten you know that you are not a cornered rat but a lion that knows restraint. I have warned you time and time again of your toothless nature, yet you are stuck in your ways, stagnating as all your age do. But I am content with that. In my fleeting life, where you lack I shall bolster you.

Name your price, ye villains, I shall pay it in blood, gold, and steel.

Golden_Idol.png

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
Lixis would wipe her forehead, removing the sweat that had formed from her having tended to all the plants in Tor Ayarla. The sun was up and the flowers danced gracefully, only moved by a gentle cold breeze from the mountains of Dalirwen. The elfess then raised a brow upon having this missive delivered to her. Her eyes read through the paper, it seemed like just another annoyance to her!
“I always knew the Isilros were a troublesome breed of elves, always involved with drama and trouble. However, for the love of the city of Ascara, I shall fight once more.”

Simba

Administrator
Reaction score
Qiongqi reads over the missive, nudging Xidou to do the same "Can you read yet, you drunk rat?" Nonetheless, the brewing storm within the Elven domain has caught the vagabond's full attention. @Artoria

Artoria

VIP
Reaction score
Qiongqi reads over the missive, nudging Xidou to do the same "Can you read yet, you drunk rat?" Nonetheless, the brewing storm within the Elven domain has caught the vagabond's full attention. @Artoria
Xidou would purposefully shove Qiongqi out of the way so she could take a look at the missive "Of course I can read, it's clearly an invitation for afternoon tea." She replied sarcastically all the while taking the occasional sips from her flask.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal of Apollyon
Discord
Snavier#4444
The Masked Scourge Leader would have a sour expression as he read the poster, he sighed softly and shook his head. The disappointment caught in his expression was caught weary by his brethern, them turning to the Leader with curiosity.

Sooner or later; The male set down the poster and got up, walking around the table as the brethern of the Scourge followed his actioning, the Leader looked at the Silver chalice on the alter and once more; sighed with disappointment,

"None of my brothers will take part of this bounty nor assist the alternating sides. . We will wait until the fight is over and the alternating sides lie for their rest for the night. . We will watch from a distance and collect the data from the situation. ."

The brethern shook their heads with approval before the Leader slashed his left hand with a quick bone slash, letting the blood drain into the Silver chalice before he covered himself up;
"Dismissed. ."

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos