The Day’s Bounty

_Jandy_

Reaction score
Oleh laughs, framing this notice beside his previous bounty... Which was also put up by a person he had previously put a bounty upon. Unoriginal but still funny nonetheless.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain laughed uncontrollably for atleast 10 to 15 minutes. It felt like an eternity as the wolfwalkers guts began to hurt from all the laughter. Finally he was able to compose himself properly and he gave the wanted poster another look through just shaking his head "This anti-wolfwalker propaganda is getting insane.. I hope they keep their humor."

Ttsim

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
Gnorf frowns "...How come they didn't put a name in the bounty poster...? I get they have a full portrait but you could at least include a name."

t9p

Reaction score
Serless would snag the bounty posted, folding it up before putting it into his pouch "Twenty gold is twenty gold, hunting one of those damn wolf walkers is going to be odd nonetheless..."

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Nyomi
Discord
Nyomi#8970
Orlan would recognize the face as his adopted father he would be confused but would decide to laugh it off knowing no one could defeat Oleh
Petro would just look at it blankly and cackle. What silly things! He will laugh about it with his father over dinner.

Reaction score
Kaz A. Isilros laughed like a madman for minutes that felt like hours. "Oleh is a wolfwalker? Ha! Thats crazy! That Calendale bastard is a wolfwalker?"

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber