Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe | Vholgrim Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjørn321#3003
Hazduun Banner.png

hewnheart_middle.png

After the long disappearance of Kazadun Keno Rusteye, the denizens of the north have called upon another, someone of great honor, someone who is worthy enough to sit upon the emerald throne. The time of Magné Magnusson has come, and soon his coronation within the deep forums of Hazduun will be called upon. All of Enarion and Zhul is invited to Kaz-az-Hazduun, to celebrate the new Kazadun, and the new era for the dwarves of Enarion. Much celebration will be held, alongside feasting and drinking within 'The Braided Beard Tavern.' Come and join us, for this great day.

(OOC: The coronation will be held on Sunday, the 21st at 4pm EST)

hewnheart_middle.png

Spacer II.png

Totalore

Reaction score
"Down with the Dreaded King!" a bartender, with his compatriots, cheered. "Three cheers! A new age bringeth!"

Jallentime

Reaction score
Username
Jallentime
Character Name
Desidae The Drider
Discord
JallenKeyLime#9017
“To think I sold the now-king of Hazduun some booze just a month ago. He seems alright.” Chittered the half-spider wiping down the tables at her Inn.

FoxHybrid16

Reaction score
Vahnora noticed the... Whatever this was written on- And stopped to read further. Once finished, she simply shrugged. She was not going, so this was of no importance to her... At least, for the time being.

KordoL

VIP
Reaction score

Every place
much space;
yet no face

In every cavern
Empty tavern

Rusteye;
Sees, yet sees dim
A dry cry
The hymne, oh the hymne

Rusteye.png

Rusteye

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000