The Civil Liberties of 3AC

God

Reaction score
The Civil Liberties of 3AC​

The elections in Ordheim fell to the hands of a wavering and dark-skinned dewi who is unfit for leading. It is imperative that the citizens of Ordheim reflect on his conduct and his reasons for seeking the greatest office in our land and ask themselves one question of it all; do you wish to be leal vassals to a king that cannot fulfill the greatest of duties a king should hold? It is the duty of a king to rise, destroy, scatter and plant to preserve his citizenry and their freedoms under his just rule, but he lacks all muscle and fibre of being to govern his own people. Do you seek a state so dark that it is the duty of the citizen to follow all order of the magistraz, as blind sheep to a scattered flock dodging the crozier of his legislative whims? There would no freedom beyond succumbing to their oppression. The same dewi who align themselves with other races, supplicating other kings to accumulate power for themselves instead of a glory for the state, prevent me from taking my throne. They supplicate the murderers of Thorsten, those who paint halls as Helheim as villains and blackguards - but those who live by the swords in a life unburdened by this self-aggrandising politics will understand their behaviour. I, Christ Punchsteel, will not stand for this. Remove Baldur Balzar from the throne with haste or I will collapse the political mountain of Ordheim and render the world falling..

You have twenty-four hours to respond or your head will roll.

The future for Ordheim under me will come with security and an image of prosperity in business and for the unity amongst Dwarven culture. The dwarves of Helheim will have trade with us and the rekindlement of our relations with the Elves will be worked on. Do not let this opportunity go to waste under the hands of the same people who will rely on humans to protect them from these threats.

- Signed Christ Punchsteel

Last edited:

lemaxinaut

Reaction score
Maximilian raises his gaze after reading it, he grins as he mutters "Di Tru Kyng uf Ordheim wyll reiyn" as he sharpens his handaxe, ready for combat if it comes to that

Akam_7912

Reaction score
Thrain raises his sword in the air and exclaims, "Death to the Black Dewi. We shall slay these traitorous scum for rigging de elections! We shall batter downs then gates of Ordheim and throw the tyrant from his throne!"

Kursion23

Reaction score
"People can't accept valid elections, dwarves against dwarves, what the world has come to" Guthred would say

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daquus