The Bloodied River

Callum

Event
Reaction score
54.png

T H E B L O O D I E D R I V E R

While our races may be different, remember the cruelties of our nations; A life, or grudge forever remembered.
They yelled cruel obscenities onto our citizens, forcing them out of the Ascari mine. Our land, the land where our people earned their living. Innocent and warless citizens who sought no blood, merely a chance to live well. They spat on our gate, insulting and hurling naught but rage-filled phrases with no purpose.

We rallied our men, our purpose in mind; We did not seek blood nor coin, merely the acceptance of apologies or the relations of the two nations not to falter. We did not wish to fight. We wanted an apology for the people that they insulted, so that their honour was intact. They granted nothing but the same; Insults and words ridden in rage -- Alas, the queen didn’t forget her people. She was a giving beacon who sought to protect her kin.

The Ascari marched off to leave, not acting in blood-lust but in a silence yearning to not endanger the citizens of Vlachia.

The Vlachians, however, followed; Their actions made in rage, hatred and unyielding vitriol. We met them across the river, our forces lending prayers in silence as they prepared for the battle in grace -- The Vlachians staring like rabid dogs, yearning for a fight and nothing more. The thunder hearkened across the mural-like night, blessing the Ascari with good fortunes. Their prayers were answered. Nardual's hands raised up to the sides as the rain begins to pour - lightening flashing in the darkened skies as the two forces stare at eachother, a small smile rose to his face - a blessing from the spirits.

One order and they scrambled; Such was the nature of the Ascari -- Such was the power of courage and virtue made manifest. Such was the danger of scorn made manifest, the banners of the Kraken held high in the air as the Elven troops charged the other men. The features of the Vlachians went across a myriad of expressions -- Watching the elven forces with wide, frightened eyes. How their troops fumbled with their weaponry, unable to even grasp the blade.

The Ascari burst towards them with tremendous speed, sabatons surging forth from the river, lifting from the barren ground in a swiftness that displayed our training. They fell like comets, streaking and falling besides -- the dead of the humans fill the waters beside them turning the waters a dirty crimson

One hundred fell, while a mere ten died from the Ascari.

The rest fled, scattering into their streets -- They fled from the forces that sought vengeance, a chance was offered yet they hadn’t taken it for their hubris. The hunt was tiring for the elves, a long battle they did not want fought. Vengeance and justice was to be upheld, grasped and taken; The humans ran onto their walls, retreating behind their comfort

Last edited:

scarystories

Reaction score
Username
scarystories
Character Name
Hiro Damachi
Discord
scary#6442
Hiro would be restless, dropping his armor in the Barracks he lives in, once dropping his armor he'd place himself onto the bed, before cheering in happiness as the Ascari won the battle! He'd say "We will continue to fight. . . for Ascari!"

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Aien Raloris
Discord
Skippy#1354
Aien Raloris would spend the next day reflecting after the massacre of The Bloodied River. He sat outside his home within Tor Ascara, cleaning off his bloodied blade. He thought to himself, "We Elven people do not seek out such needless conflict... however, should one knock on our doorstep, hurling pebbles at our windows... we will respond with unrelenting volleys of arrows."

Capace

Reaction score
Hans remembers the fight as the elves were carried completely by two strangers who will never cross their paths again. He chuckles as he escapes with ease. "You would think elves could hear better with those putrid ears of theirs. Who we attacked? I do not know. But I know who will be attacked now."

DPMAGICIAN

Reaction score
Oswald and the villagers of Barwic prepare a cart full of supplies for the Vlachian lord after hearing of the defeat, "Let us hope our ally in the south recovers from this bout."

FlxffyHxnter

Reaction score
Evermore would be in the mines up north, she travels the world going to different mines. Evermore would be in the lower shafts looking for ores to sell to the guards, she's wanting to make weapons for the Ascari army and guards. "I may not be able to fight, but I can support our weapons and supplies!" Evermore says.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
whats a good username for an alt
Cell2 wrote on DylanDeNewb's profile.
dylan sucks
Brenna Opening Village Event tomorrow! Come get your home and meet the clan leader of the village!
String rank;

if(rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Moderator") || rank.equalsIgnoreCase("Application")){
---System.out.print1n("💕");
}else {
---System.out.print1n("💔");
}
Moderation apps are still open, if you feel like you'd make a good fit, apply :D
Aegis Trading Company is now selling MITHRIL INGOTS!

Contact
Koka#1008
Horton#4148

Or buy directly in the Aellen Kingdom shop!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erilobar