The Banishment of Eloryx

Reaction score
Username
SecretKeeperTTV
Character Name
Arenea Farrenlough Dawnbeard| Althea
Discord
SecretKeeper#1480
By decree of the Crimson Guard, sanctioned by Second-born Prince Evarik Velam of Basilica- the elf known as Eloryx is hereby banished from the Nation of Basilica Cruor. Charges against the banished includes:
1. Conspiring with Temporal Entities
2. Intent to perform Necromancy or Necromantic Acts

Failure to comply will result in imprisonment, or harsher actions dictated by either Lady Althea Sul'Tharuk or Prince Evarik Velam. This banishment is effective immediately.

1659152027653.png

Second-born Son of King Aeolus Velam
Humble Signation

House Sul'Tharuk, Protecters of Basilica Cruor

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Goldlensed artificer grimaced at the sight of the flyer. He walked up closer to further inspect it but no, it was about exactly who he feared. "Stupid boy..." He said before turning away. "To think, I saw potential in him. What was I thinking?" He said, his mind filled with dread as he realized what he'd have to do. He was a guard of basilica now after all. "Why are all of my friends hated by the most of enarion?"

mmjinae

VIP
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Heiyeong Village...

"Oi, love, take a look at this!" Winnifred waved over her partner, Yanli, as she stared down at the copy of the Basilica declaration on the table. Winnifred cackled. "No good deed goes unpunished, you wanker! Good fucking riddance, I say!" With a mad giggle and a fist bump, Winnifred pressed the copy into a frame. The declaration of Eloryx's banishment would be hung up on their walls, immortalized, for many more months.

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
An irrelevant woman sighs, her head in her hands. Pressing her fingertips into her face and her thumbs to her cheeks, she wipes a sermon of dirt gathered in the chinks of her mask's carvings. With a deep breath, she leans back in her chair, and lifting a cup of tea to her mask's cracked lips, takes a long - exceedingly drawn out - sip. With a fuming, long breath afterward, she looks out onto Hazduun with a mournful stare.

Last edited:

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
The blue headband stranger stood before the poster, squinting at the words "How the hell can anyone read this handwriting!?! No wonder they were banished.."

Melweaver

Application
Reaction score
Username
Melweaver
Character Name
Trafalgar F. Brodvek | Aion D.
Discord
Gurrd#8839
A sleep-deprived, testosterone filled elf slumbered into his home, missive in one hand- a copious amount of grocery bags in the other, he set the bags down, bending down at the waist to gloss over the notice, he squinted… what terrible handwriting!

“uh huh! Brilliant, I’ll have this forwarded to the baron in no time… Eloryx, your lust for attention truly knows no bounds.. if you’d only learn to /think/ perhaps you would’ve kept your head… or limbs, or ears- must we really do this again?!”

The half-crazed doctor huffed to himself, a rather satisfied glance spent to the ‘necromancer’s’ head… kept snug within some ice box

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
An irrelevant woman sighs, her head in her hands. Pressing her fingertips into her face and her thumbs to her cheeks, she wipes a sermon of dirt gathered in the chinks of her mask's carvings. With a deep breath, she leans back in her chair, and lifting a cup of tea to her mask's cracked lips, takes a long - exceedingly drawn out - sip. With a fuming, long breath afterward, she looks out onto Hazduun with a mournful stare.
A rock flies through the window of the womans home, words were written on it

Haha, Old!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman