Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
The Axe of Yvrel
63.A.C
memeheader.png

mememid.png

1631656129653.png

The Dawn of the 5th Egging of Westholm

Far too long have the Wiccas of Calendale irritated me. So I took to your walls, my eggs to throw.
For the last time now, you have come into my city. Without notifying the guard of your presence.
I will continue to throw eggs. Until your people sign the logbook whenever they enter
In yolk shall it purchase the freedom of peace. Your Kingdom I’ll cover with egg fought ease.
Your fields I will harvest, combined with eggs to bake, and produce lovely cakes of divine flavour that I shall not share.
Let it be known. Your people will be flooded with eggs.
You have doomed yourself, a fate of unborn chicks.

memebot.png

Signed,
ffsfs.png

Aerion of Yvrel of the city of Tor Ascara of the kingdom of Aellen of the empire of Aenlorethier of the continent Enarion of the world Enarion,
Citizen of the city of Tor Ascara of the kingdom of Aellen of the empire of Aenlorethier of the continent Enarion of the world Enarion,
Soldier of the city of Tor Ascara of the kingdom of Aellen of the empire of Aenlorethier of the continent Enarion of the world Enarion

The Kingdom of Calendale
has been
Egged

This is a shitpost from an unimportant Aellen soldier/citizen. Do not interpret this as a council decision or anything important
Good-looking version of the format's credit: @Hercules

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
"At least he did something" The sorcerer simply said, proud of the justice that just got served.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss