Reaction score
Username
Mythri_Studio
Character Name
Mythri E. Melodine
Discord
Mythri_Studio#7500
The Academy of Tor Ascara

Art Credit: Marriage A-la-Mode William Hogarth (One of Six paintings in a series)

[!]
Above would be a painting of everyday life within the Academy. Two students can be seen slouching within their chairs, and a few books on the floor as a professor can be seen not too far away!

-------------

The Academy of Tor Ascara
HeadMaster: Violet A. Daegwyn

~ In the large kingdom of enarion, would be a schoolhouse not too far.. Through thick brushes of trees, long streams, and dirt paths ... One would arrive at a schoolhouse in the kingdom of Aellen. Provided with opportunities for the diverse youth. A learning environment made to improve the minds of young children. We are a dedicated system that allows these younglings to bloom and flower into talented, well-mannered, and intelligent witty beings. The kingdom of Aellen welcomes children from all over. In this ever-growing world, the school not only instills obedience but also teaches the youth the history and knowledge they will need to know in order to carve a path for themselves and better the future for others.

X. Violet A. Daegwyn

Levels of Education:

[Basic standards of Education.]
Enrollment Fee: 60 Silver
This covers at least two and a half years of pure education and teachings.

• One year consists of two semesters. First semester is two months, this also goes along with the second semester. The fifth month is considered a Finals/Overview month. In which the head of the school decides to allow whether or not the students actually progress to the following year. This follows a short period of time where the students will take exams.
  • This Standard includes all six subjects in these two and a half years.

---

[Higher standards of Education.]
Enrollment Fee: 1 Gold
This covers at least four and a half years of pure education and teachings.

• One year consists of two semesters. The first semester is two months, this also goes along with the second semester. The fifth month is considered a Finals/Overview month. This goes on for the next 4 ½ years. Till' then, the head of the school decides to allow whether or not the students actually progress to the following year. This follows a short period of time where the students will take exams.
  • This standard also includes all six subjects but in a span of four and a half years. Like the Nobles standards, there are classes exclusively taught to only those in High standard and Noble.

---

[Noble standards of Education.]
Enrollment Fee: 1 Gold, 45 silver
This covers at least six and a half years of pure education and teachings.

{The above descriptions also apply to this, in terms of how long and what the semesters are composed of.}
  • This standard also includes all six subjects but in a span of four and a half years. There will be some classes exclusively taught to only those in High standard and Noble.

---

Side Note: Certain subjects will be limited to those who are in the basic standards of education. The beings of the noble standards will have access to many of what may not be taught through basic or higher levels of education. Fees can always be adjusted depending on which specific classes you would like to take. Look below for the options. I.E taking History and etiquette would be twenty silver. Each class is about ten silver.

An Overview of what will be taught:
  • History of Enarion: [ This includes all history in the realm of Enarion, with research, the teachers in this facility will teach and provide students with background information on what they need to know.]
  • Language, Literature, Writing: [This includes teaching how to form words, speak with better pronunciation, form full well-worded sentences, how to write with ease and how to embrace the art of the quill.. If anything, this may also provide the benefit of learning another language.]
  • Etiquette: [This includes the teachings of manners or behaviors and rules that improve personal behavior in polite society. Usually in the form of an ethical code that delineates the expected and accepted social behaviors that accord with the conventions and norms observed by a society, a social class, or a social group.]
  • Alchemy: [This Includes the art of recognizing and continuing attempts to explore, control, and make use of the natural world. Certain areas in regards to this subject will be limited, one may have read the above to prove a more useful understanding.]
  • (Optional) Combat: [This includes the art of fighting. Under the supervision and otherwise consent, the students will learn means to defend themselves and protect others. Lectures will be incorporated, so it will not just be fighting and other such. Any extremely aggressive behavior during these types of events may result in the removal of the student from the class.]
  • Art: [This teaches students the beauty behind peace of mind, a paintbrush, quill, colored material, and paper. Yes, Art can be expressed through anything, and so this facility will ensure that the students are able to do just that.]
  • Scientia’: [This includes widespread ideas that incorporate math, science, the odd creatures, anatomy, math, and other sorts. This subject is quite advanced, such information may be limited to those in the basic education, though higher level educated students and nobles will learn about a lot more. Although, there may be some restrictions on what is taught.. It is still ensured that these students will be fulfilled with the info in this field because what will be taught is still considered very significant.]
  • (Optional) Physical Activity: [This includes teaching the young ones anything in the physicality field! Extends to keeping them in shape and how to stay fit and healthy!]

Extra note: A minimum of four teachers will be hired to work throughout the school. Seeing there is minimal space and we do not know yet how many students will be attending. Depending on who attends basic level education and higher + Noble leveled education will determine pay. And so, pay will be determined on the spot. This also goes for how well a professor may work around the students. Please, keep in mind, that everything is still being determined and organized. :)

Enrollment:
https://forms.gle/ASGxBseoDqHJLvXM9

Discord of the Academy:
Will be given after you enroll and are contacted through discord!

OOC Credit:
J_ess1 for the Information!

Cubicita

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Cubicitas
Character Name
Is-Drabek Mayra, Tasia de Blackford
Discord
Cubicita#0700
Whilst traveling through Aellen, Mayra heard upon the news, forming a smirk. "Perhaps I may enroll all of the kids...Those five need to learn and I need a break!"

palescale

Reaction score
Username
palescale
Character Name
Dragiana Scala & Ardreth Rohana
Discord
snuggles#6471
Ardreth counted the silver she had in her pouch, smiling. "I think I can enroll with my own money. Maybe this is a good idea!" Her giggle shown how excited she was about getting an education.

AnagramMewon

Reaction score
Felicia Goldman, despite being a well-off adult with a somewhat steady income, had decided to stop by in Aellen to get a meal and relax from her active and adventurous life. As she wanders about, she hears about the news of the school, and upon further inspection, this sounds like a wonderful idea! “I have a few gold saved up... And I do want to know more...” A confident smile soon grew on her face. “Alrighty, it’s time to enroll. I hope they uh... Allow 20+ year olds.”

strawberry_acai

Reaction score
Username
strawberry_acai
Character Name
[Freya Aredhel Caelum] [Evangelina Malia Monroe] [Kokoro Yukimura]
Discord
strawberry_acai#9655
Freya Caelum chuckled a nod, "This sounds plentifully exciting!" she grinned

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

@Pyrias and @andydreww I hope you guys are doing great :)
See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubcket