The Academy of Tor Ascara (Updated)

ItzIzzyKat

Reaction score
The Academy of Tor Ascara

(Art credit here)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~-The Academy of Tor Ascara-~

~ In the large kingdom of enarion, would be a schoolhouse not too far.. Through thick brushes of trees, long streams, and dirt paths ... One would arrive at a schoolhouse in the kingdom of Aellen. Provided with opportunities for the diverse youth. A learning environment made to improve the minds of young children. But over the years the school lost popularity, people stopped coming, and eventually; the school was abandoned. But a small group of people could not allow this: “We must save the academy!” And so, they started trying to get teachers and renovated the academy, better and stronger than ever! And they succeeded…

Grades:
To enroll you must start from first grade and work your way up, if you wish to skip a grade please speak with the headmaster.

First grade (20 silver. 2 months): Literature, Art, and Mathematics I.

Second grade (30 silver. 4 months): Mathematics II, History I, Art, Literature, Religious Sect, and (Optional) Physical Activity.

Third grade (45 silver. 1 year): History II, Alchemy I, Art, Literature, Mathematics III, (Optional) Physical Activity, Architecture, (Optional) Combat, and Religious Sect.

Fourth grade (60 silver. 1 year): History III, Mathematics IV, Alchemy II, Literature, Art, Religious Sect, Architecture, and (Optional) Combat.

Assignments
Mathematics: Here we teach the science of mathematics, this science is used in everyday life and it’s very useful to master it.

Literature: This teaches students how to embrace the art of the quill.

Art: This teaches students the beauty behind peace of mind, a paintbrush, quill, colored material, and paper. Yes, Art can be expressed through anything, and so this facility will ensure that the students are able to do just that.

Religious Sect: This includes introducing the young ones to the different beliefs that run the government of Aellen. In which will give them small lessons about the sects including The Order of Druids, The Way of the Current, and The Followers of Droa’Qahna.

History: This includes all history in the realm of Enarion, with research, the teachers in this facility will teach and provide students with background information on what they need to know.

Alchemy: This Includes the art of recognizing and continuing attempts to explore, control, and make use of the natural world.

Architecture: This will teach students the art of building, we will have designated material and building competitions to induce competitiveness.

(Optional) Combat: This includes the art of fighting. Under the supervision and otherwise consent, the students will learn means to defend themselves and protect others.

(Optional) Physical Activity: This includes teaching the young ones anything in the physicality field! Extends to keeping them in shape and how to stay fit and healthy!

Note: You might notice how some assignments have numbers with them, this means that they get more advanced the higher the grade.

Enrollment

Enrollment:
https://forms.gle/FTH2BqWehQ5wEoJH9

Discord of the Academy:
Will be given once enrolled or in the Aellen Discord (#aellen-directory)

If you wish to become a professor or have any questions please contact the headmaster:
Aaron Stewart - TheWizard0808 - TheWizard08#4936

Last edited:

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Lucas Brodvek
Discord
garmidon#4917
Emily A. Reykian would grin softly as she held the paper with both hands after reading it carefully "I will finally get to share the knowledge i have learned through out the years" She then would place down the paper on top of her little table as she continued sipping her tea from her balcony enjoying the view of the plains.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber