ℭ𝔲𝔯𝔯𝔒𝔫𝔱 π”“π”žπ”―π”±π”«π”’π”―
Aion Daegwyn

π”“π”žπ”°π”± π”“π”žπ”―π”±π”«π”’π”―

N/A

β„œπ”’π”°π”¦π”‘π”’π”«π” π”’
The outskirts of The Holy Empire of Promdor, in an extremely overgrown cottage

β™‘ π•»π–π–žπ–˜π–Žπ–ˆπ–†π–‘ β™‘

𝔅𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔑

Spartan; muscular and gaunt with little indication of excess, the woman's diet of earthy foods and rejection of gluttony pays well. Described as herculean, as of recent she has grown more in both muscle mass and definition, however, at the cost of her femininity. Her jejune, girlish features peak out now through a fraternal androgyny, sharpened.

β„Œπ”’π”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
6’10ft / 209cm

W𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱
266lbs / 120kg

𝔄𝔀𝔒 π”„π”­π”­π”’π”žπ”―π”žπ”«π” π”’

Tarquin's jejune features remain young, yet due to the branding, burning and worn expression; she appears older.

𝔖𝔨𝔦𝔫

A pale white, adorned with freckles like porcelain; her skin is a collage that does not match. Some portions smooth and maintained, other parts wrecked by violent burns, brandings and scars.

β„Œπ”žπ”¦π”―
A thick mop of rich, brown hair. Due to her head-dress, it is heavily maintained by a crown of braids.

π”ˆπ”Άπ”’ ℭ𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔯
A dark brown, Tarquin’s eyes are always dilated in intrigue- they are noted to be glossy and half lidded in nature.

π”™π”¬π” π”žπ”©

Tarquin's tone is elegant, soft yet gallant. Due to her newfound rich education, she is articulate and absolute in tone. Her songly loftiness now gone.

[Reference is Mary 1st from 'Becoming Elizabeth'- the taller/older woman in this video]

π”π”žπ”―π”¨π”¦π”«π”€π”°/π”–π” π”žπ”―π”―π”¦π”«π”€π”°
Her body remains tattered with lines of old scars, the only fresh one is a sun upon her temple.

β™‘ π•»π–Šπ–—π–˜π–”π–“π–†π–‘/π•°π–’π–”π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘ β™‘

π”“π”²π”Ÿπ”©π”¦π”  𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔀𝔫π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱
True Good

π”“π”―π”¦π”³π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔄𝔩𝔦𝔀𝔫π”ͺ𝔒𝔫𝔱
True Neutral

π”Šπ”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ”© 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
Lofty, absolute, devout. Tarquin is equally as passionate as she is firm. As she ages, she has lost her childish dopey-ness, substituting for a rigid stance.

𝔖𝔒𝔩𝔣-𝔓𝔒𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Find out IRP.

𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒
Aion. Aion is the opinion.

π”’π”³π”’π”―π”žπ”©π”© β„­π”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”― π”Šπ”¬π”žπ”©

Find out IRP.

β™‘ π•Έπ–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–Šπ–‘π–‘π–†π–“π–Šπ–”π–šπ–˜ π•Ώπ–—π–Žπ–›π–Žπ–† β™‘

π”–π”¦π”€π”«π”žπ”±π”²π”―π”’

β™‘ π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–’π–Š π•Ύπ–”π–“π–Œβ™‘

[THEME: Angels on Earth- Grimes (Segment from Book I)]

β™‘ π•½π–Šπ–‘π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜ β™‘

Romantic - Loved - Adored - Close - Highly Trusted - Trusted - Befriended - Acquaintanced - Neutral - Distrusted - Disliked - Hated

(Missing - M) (Dead - †) (Presumed Dead - P†)

(Credit is to @3Euphoria3 and @Celestine. !!!)
(If i didnt write you a relationship and/or desc and you want one , just ask! <3)

β™‘ Aion Daegwyn - Husband β™‘

Her beloved. The two share what is largely considered the most unorthodox relationship in Enarion. Obsessive, devoted and inseparable. 'til death do they part.

β™‘ Eilua Esapa - Mother β™‘

Her mother- adopted, but the only woman she could possibly see as a mother. The teacher of her elven past, alongside so, Tarquin's mentor in life.

β™‘ Maul - Stepfather β™‘

A man- although scandalous- who provides her mother with love, something she has needed. In turn, she loves him like a father, although, she is far out of the age of needing one.

β™‘ Timon Urswick - Emperorβ™‘
The patriarch of Promdor. The father to all and beloved emperor of the Sun's reach, Tarquin's loyalty to the man cannot be swayed nor numbered.

β™‘ Winnifred Rhys - Dear friendβ™‘

The equally masculine counterpart of the quartet of trouble. At one moment they are rabid hounds together, the next they are coddled up and sobbing. A wholesome, murderous duo.

β™‘ Nara Le Guin - Best Frenemy.β™‘

The most loathsome, yet, trustworthy of companions. They fight in arms and refuse to die in the defense of the other, an unorthodox relationship filled with brilliant mind, humour and conflict.

β™‘ Sun Yanli - Dear friendβ™‘

Winnifred's spouse, and a friend Tarquin has vowed to protect. Yanli's timid and gentle nature calms Tarquin's zealotry. The Apostle worries for their state constantly.

β™‘ Cyrus β™‘
A moral compass Tarquin valiantly follows. His piety is to be awed.

β™‘ Pedroβ™‘
Her superior. A noble man who has shown valor as he has tenderness.

[DM if you wish to know your relation or find out ICLY for the rest]

1651748232804.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Username
SecretKeeperTTV
Character Name
Arenea Farrenlough Dawnbeard| Althea
Discord
SecretKeeper#1480
AWWW- My heart melted. Ty bells- I love interacting with Tarq as well? Come round sometime- Ary will make you a hairbow

OP
HellsBelles
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
Cain / Tarquin / Lucrezia
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
Updated to fit current RP / Remove some segments of information to avoid metagaming and/or allow people to find out IRPLY

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman