Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Meredith | Aerenia | Solyrn

4th of the Eclipse, 47 AC

Under the moonlight that shifts and changes with the emergence of the eclipse that illuminates the stars that dust the night sky, a gala shall be held for all of Enarion. The Starlight Gala shall be a celebration of the good tidings which the Kingdom has received, despite the ongoing turmoil outside of the Kingdom. It is meant as an opportunity for the citizens to enjoy the evening under the stars without worry for the night. It is a time for peace and tranquility for the night and guests are expected to act accordingly.

Guests are encouraged to dress formally in attire that mimics the night sky above. There will be an area for feasting and drinking, specialty wines supplied by the Golden Light Tavern that have been brewed for the occasion. Tea readings will be available to be given out, along with a game of dart-a-constellation. There will also be a competition of best dressed and the winner shall receive a prize of five gold along with various other games and activities that shall take place. The event shall take place in the main square of the Aellen Kingdom. If one would like a stall or to run a game, reach out to Aerenia Dagre'sae. [[Discord: Cepheid#9890]]

[[OOC: SATURDAY MAY 29TH, @ 5:00 PM EST // 10:00 BST]]
Invitations are delivered by courier on neat, crisp parchment:

The Kingdom of Aellen
All citizens of Aellen would find an invitation on their doorsteps as the morning light had shone through their windows.

Glarenydd
Prince Iluvatar vort Aen; as well as his citizens. @Kenzo74

Malstryia
Lord Vanikath Velam; as well as his citizens. @TrendE

Heiyeong Village
Chief Elder Minsheng; as well as her citizens. @Artoria

Reclamation Collective
Foreman Harikoa; as well as his citizens. @Kotuhi

Kingdom of Calendale
King Godfrey of Myrfeld; as well as his citizens. @Hercules

County of Promdor
Grandmaster Timon Urswick ; as well as his citizens. @Bunnyhop

Emirate of Qantar
Emir Ishmaal al-Saade; as well as his citizens. @guapstar

Ttsim

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Ttsim
Character Name
Gnorf
Discord
Ttsim#1832
STARLIGHT EXPRESS

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber