Character Name
Zhou Yüying
Discord
Azie#0155
Spring Festival of Union
13th of the Crouching Tiger, 48 AC

Credit

output-onlinepngtools+(1)_1546921540.png

Two cultures come forth in a union, as one settles next to the other. Years before, the Faedorni decided to settle in the lands of Heiyeong, learning the culture of the people. Coming to this year, they’ve now completed their village which calls for a celebration. Heiyeong and Faedorn have organized a spring festival that is filled with activities. These activities mainly aim to share the cultures of both groups. We formally invite all of Enarion to join us in the festivities.

Cultural activities will include;

Bouquet Crafting Station:
❖ Come by and weave together your own basket of flowers, picked from the fields around the district. Make a bouquet for yourself, or as a fragrant gift for another that will brighten up a home or simply be a kind gesture. Either way, it is sure to be fun!

Chicken Toss:
❖ A fun and traditional Faedorni festival game, where you toss fake eggs to hatch a faux chicken for prizes. If you hatch a chick, then you can take home a prize! Prizes are usually in the form of plushies made to look like cute animals, whether they be mimicking a real animal or a plush with a cute twist.

Fist Competition:
❖ A grand duel of fists, who is the strongest? Come test your might in a game of fisticuffs, and see if you have what it takes to come out on top! This traditional Faedorni game can either be done with fists, or swords, but for this festival it will be done with fists. Come test your strength for the prize of 5 gold coins! However, only ten slots are available for competitors, so make sure to sign up if you wish to participate!

IC Name:
OOC Name:
Discord:

Stories of Yeon-Guo:
❖ Yeon-guo has built up a multitude of stories. Though many have been lost, some stories have travelled alongside Heiyeong-ren currently residing in Heiyeong. Come comical tales may be told, or historically gruesome ones, who knows! Come to find out the details during the festival.

Selection of Exotic Fruits:
❖ Like the prominent green tea of Heiyeong, we have also brought over many exotic fruits. These exotic fruits may be appealing or displeasing. We’ve laid out the fresh fruit on a stand, and they will be cut up personally to preserve the freshness.

The festival will be located northeast of Heiyeong’s entrance. Signs will lead to the area to make sure no one gets lost.

Signed by;
Elder Zhou Yüying
Magistrate Mirabelle

[OOC: Saturday, June 5th | 5 PM EST]

output-onlinepngtools+(1)_1546921540.png

Invitations have been sent across Enarion. Nations would receive invitations for their citizens.

Last edited:

Celestine

VIP
Reaction score
Username
PropertE
Character Name
Consul Nysa
Discord
Celestine#2436
IC Name: Strange Sister
OOC Name: Archangelic
Discord: Celestine#2436

t9p

Reaction score
IC Name: t9P
OOC Name: Li Quan
Discord: @just kat#4950

Reaction score
Mirabelle would be excitedly pacing about to and fro, her hands clasped together at the thought of such a joyous occasion! She was particularly excited to try the fruit, in hopes of finding a new sweet treat to keep stocked in her pantry... "The days can't come fast enough!"

(ooc: bumping this :D)

Reaction score
OOC: IC Name: Kaz Atakia Isilros
OOC Name: Grandreaper1980
Discord: the sand scorpion#9654
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kaz A. Isilros eyed the invitation "Hmm... quite a selection of events. I'll go." His bland and pale face would then turn away from the parchment

RayBunns

Reaction score
Spring Festival of Union
13th of the Crouching Tiger, 48 AC

Credit

View attachment 6890

Two cultures come forth in a union, as one settles next to the other. Years before, the Faedorni decided to settle in the lands of Heiyeong, learning the culture of the people. Coming to this year, they’ve now completed their village which calls for a celebration. Heiyeong and Faedorn have organized a spring festival that is filled with activities. These activities mainly aim to share the cultures of both groups. We formally invite all of Enarion to join us in the festivities.

Cultural activities will include;

Bouquet Crafting Station:
❖ Come by and weave together your own basket of flowers, picked from the fields around the district. Make a bouquet for yourself, or as a fragrant gift for another that will brighten up a home or simply be a kind gesture. Either way, it is sure to be fun!

Chicken Toss:
❖ A fun and traditional Faedorni festival game, where you toss fake eggs to hatch a faux chicken for prizes. If you hatch a chick, then you can take home a prize! Prizes are usually in the form of plushies made to look like cute animals, whether they be mimicking a real animal or a plush with a cute twist.

Fist Competition:
❖ A grand duel of fists, who is the strongest? Come test your might in a game of fisticuffs, and see if you have what it takes to come out on top! This traditional Faedorni game can either be done with fists, or swords, but for this festival it will be done with fists. Come test your strength for the prize of 5 gold coins! However, only ten slots are available for competitors, so make sure to sign up if you wish to participate!

IC Name:
OOC Name:
Discord:

Stories of Yeon-Guo:
❖ Yeon-guo has built up a multitude of stories. Though many have been lost, some stories have travelled alongside Heiyeong-ren currently residing in Heiyeong. Come comical tales may be told, or historically gruesome ones, who knows! Come to find out the details during the festival.

Selection of Exotic Fruits:
❖ Like the prominent green tea of Heiyeong, we have also brought over many exotic fruits. These exotic fruits may be appealing or displeasing. We’ve laid out the fresh fruit on a stand, and they will be cut up personally to preserve the freshness.

The festival will be located northeast of Heiyeong’s entrance. Signs will lead to the area to make sure no one gets lost.

Signed by;
Elder Zhou Yüying
Magistrate Mirabelle

[OOC: Saturday, June 5th | 5 PM EST]

Invitations have been sent across Enarion. Nations would receive invitations for their citizens.
IC Name: Faerila Elvyre
OOC Name: RayBunns
Discord: Raybuns#1533
I might not be able to join due to timing but I hope to

Last edited:

Waylew

Reaction score
IC Name: Park Ilmet Gray
OOC Name: ZollaRet
Discord: Waylew#3914

Rikumaru

VIP
Reaction score
OOC: IC Name: Rookie
OOC Name: Rikumaru
Discord: Rikumaru#6294

Silverrr

Reaction score
Username
Lyte0_0
Character Name
Silver
Discord
Lyte#9267
IC NAME: Silver Ludithas
OOC NAME: Lyte0_0
Discord: Lyte#1001

BlueJaeeb

Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
IC: Park Ara-Yeong
OOC: BlueJaeeb
Discord: BlueJae#8204

Sulake

Reaction score
IC Name: Park Mi Yeon
OOC Name: Sulakeken
Discord: Sulake#9608

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber