SPIES IN OUR MIDST | NO TRAITORS IN A STRONG STATE

TryaxReck

VIP
Reaction score
An announcement was made across Aellen for all to see, written formally.

In our fight against the great evil which is Calendale, one must be alert of threats both internal and external. No greater example is to be found other than the two female elves which had betrayed not only their state, but their race, culture, and very own continued existence. Their names are as follows: Eilua Escapa and Kali Elynore.

2021-09-19_17.57.46.png

Eilua Escapa, the dark hued barmaid is known for her promiscuity, a trait she used to seduce and gather intelligence from portions of the Azure Order. She admitted to sleeping with at least five different individuals in an attempt to get this knowledge. Her motive? Greed and her own hide. In return for this she was given money and a Wiccan banner which made her exempt from the very lynching she led others into. The amount she led into Calendale hands numbers in the dozens.

2021-09-19_20.15.29.png

The light hued elf with blonde hair and fiery demeanor is Kali Elynore, a woman who by her own admission watched dozens of executions of her own people in the very heart of Wiccan tyranny- Elfmarch. She had provided sanctuary to many soldiers during our current war, and has even been implicated in a plot to assassinate the leading Archon, an attempt thwarted prior by Vetrii-Zapat and Azure Order forces. Her motive was to save as many elves as she could, by having them enslaved under Calendale's rule. Of course, she was given a sum for every elf enslaved, allowing her conscience to rest easy no doubt. Upon further questioning, it was even revealed that the causus belli for the war was forged by Calendale diplomats, deliberately antagonizing representatives over a period of months so that they may free themselves from their diplomactic pact made prior.

2021-09-19_17.57.29.png

While under any other circumstance this would amount to treason of the highest order, we must not succumb to our basest urges of evil, and violently lash out like the animalistic Wiccan. Only through our laws and customs do we ascend higher than the doglike fiends which we war against. Their punishment was the removal of their thumbs, preventing them from using blades against their own Elven brothers and sisters as well as preventing them from penning letters to their overlords. May their names be known by all so that the shame of their actions weighs down on them like a mountain.

Let this be a warning to all who believe that they may slight the Aellen kingdom, and destroy it from within: You will fail. Your attempts at obfuscating your intentions will fail. And with the combined forces of the Dewi mercenary, the Elven warrior, and the Vetrii-Zapat rebel, you will be found out and destroyed.

Glory to all free nations of the Enarion and Zhul. We shall endure, so that all may be free.

-Lo-Vorro Nosoriyy, of Vetroy-Zapad.

Lord_GiacomoS

Reaction score
"Wasn't Eilua one o' Gwendrik's friends." Amrak mumbled to himself as he shook his head, reading the notice. "She's not gonna like hearin' about this." After thinking for a few moments though, the dwarf had another thought. "I wonder whether Eilua learned anythin' related to the Velnari's grievances while spyin'. Would be useful ta hear what she knows... or knew." Amrak added the last part with a sigh, knowing that while the Elfess's fate had not been stated, captured spies could only expect one, execution.

Last edited:

Sukitoru

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
"Whoa." Said an irrelevant woman; "They are actually taking measures to fight back. Good. Good!" She snapped her fingers a few times, seated in the secure privacy of her tower.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
The once, 'Cain'- Dwarfess of Aellen, now sat in her new luxury of Hazduun, the familiarity of such a place soothing such panic in her bones. She had sent her very last missive to the land she once called home, and held such a despicable parchment within her clutches. Cigarette in her lips, she would peer out the window, yet realised, she was no longer in a nation of hate, or anxiety, of war- she was, finally able to rest. A new tavern laid ahead, new lifestyles, new companions, and as she burnt the horrific declaration, her friend Eilua in grasp, she chuckled.

"Aellen may have him, i wonder what he shall bring- war? deceit? debt for certain. I loved that nation till my dying breath, but it has overstayed its power. May the Yaen folks eat them all, destroy the tavern which was mine once, for Aellen should be little more of a memory."

And with that, the two women sat in arms, reliving the lives they once lived, pondering the future- forgiving the past.

Mark2282

Reaction score
Mark Ezelsteen approves of these heroic actions against traitors

Ryanark

Event
Reaction score
Username
RussiaSupremacy
"Spies in our midst, nae traitors inna strong state?" Andalor Jindle read the title questionably. He then set the paper down and began looking for this 'strong state' they were referring to.

1632137134429.png

Reaction score
Heidi Braun pursed her lips at this, her mind wandering in worry for her friends that she would visit in Aellen. What would they truly consider a traitor? "Good grief... What a mess."

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman bursts into laughter as he states.

"Oooooh scarrrrry oooooh spooky."

He then goes on with his day, entirely unphased by the missive, knowing he was much stronger than any Aellen Warrior.

Cheeseycereal

Reaction score
Username
Chee2eyCereal
Character Name
Eilua Esapa
Discord
Mac&cheese Queen カ流め#6971
Eilua Esapa would squint her eyes at the announcement with raised eyebrows

"Eh? With the Azure order, I?" She'd scoff "I never admitted to sleeping with the' men in the Azure order! nor slept with them at all!"

naflaa

VIP
Reaction score
Username
naflaa
Discord
koreanlilbaby#1133
Æthelfrith simply shrugged, not a hint of emotion on his face. "Unfortunate to see her give away the life I spared to mere Aellen guards..." He rode away at a gallop.

ShinitsuKun

Reaction score
Username
Cqonn
Character Name
Esreldia Labrinth
Discord
Cannnii#3993
Esreldia scoffed, "I love you." She clenched her beloved friend as she lt a tear roll down her eye towards Eilua.

meow.

Snavier

Reaction score
Username
Snavier
Character Name
Kinal Urswick
Discord
Snavier#4444
Kinal's serious face and expression etched to a smile and he set the missive on the counter of his own as he prepared for the upcoming events, the Patrolman looking around before grabbing his dagger tooth blade and his bare clanking alchemy in a haste before he set on his stead. The darkened equine neighed violently before they set off, seemingly off into the distance as he blew his Velnari horn.
"DEATH TO THE VETROY AND THE AELLEN SCUM!"

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

5 word horror stories. give them to me.
Check out my Creative writing please!! i would like to know your thoughts
Congratulations, you’ve made it to Friday!
If you consider becoming a dwarf, feel free to read the updated intro!
The new 1.18 music is fantastic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshal_Karis