Spicii
Character Name
Stormi Avery
Discord
Spicii#8894
MC Username: Spicii

DiscordTag: Spicii#8894

Timezone: GMT

How many hours will you be able to contribute to the team? (average per week) Although the past two weeks I have been slightly inactive, my schedule is becoming clearer so I'd say I could contribute 2-3 hours a day. This would be approximately 19-20 hours a week.

Have you had any previous staff experience? If so, please elaborate. I have had many different staff experiences on different genres of servers. To start off with, I heavily modded/staffed different faction servers for a server network back in 2017-18. I would host mini PVP events on the server with friends, and then after that, I found my love for organizing events. I moved on from staffing for faction servers and at the time some people I knew opened a small RP server that was mostly friends as the player population, and I would host events weekly for the people on there and it was such a fun experience. This made me love participating/making events even more which then lead to me join FRP.

What can you offer to the Event Team that is unique? To start off with, I feel as though I can cater to any size event + the style of event that they please. This is a talent of mine as throughout the last couple of years I have made events for all different types of servers and people, so I have experience and understanding of what a certain person would want for their event and how to execute it. I am also not such a busy person, so my schedule is fortunately flexible. This would mean that I am always around to run and help with events as the person(s) please. I am also a very consistent person, so my flow of roleplay doesn't diminish as the event goes on.

Write out an extensive idea for a small event, directed towards a group of 4 players. A gardener from Rheynland has recently lost his wife to disease. The pair of them had a special flower, which had a great significance to the pair throughout their relationship. Unfortunately, at the time of her passing, the plant had gone extinct. Despite this, he secretly hopes that there is a last bushel hiding in the wild somewhere. So, in a last-ditch effort, he conscripts a small host of adventures together to find the last bushel so that he can place the flower onto his dead wife's grave once more.

To start off, they go searching in a cave near the Wayfarer. They come equipped with light armour and normal weapons if needed to fight off small threats and enemies. After searching far and wide in the depths of the cave, they come across a grassy and damp area. The said area had a weird aura about it, and the adventures become more hopeful in their search for the flower. The bit of the cave area they were in had a long corridor with a bend, and the adventurers joyfully walked halfway down the damp corridor and looked down. In front of their eyes stood a few of the flowers, scattered across the grassy floor. Though before they could even pluck the flower from its root, the weird aura suddenly heightened, and footsteps could be heard from the corridor of the cave.

3 ghastly figures stood in a line in front of the adventurers, almost as if to intimidate them entirely. The small group of adventurers immediately stopped in their tracks, moving back and equipping themselves with the weapons they had brought with them. The ghouls all looked at each other, and then back at the small group before advancing forward. In the process, they had trampled over all of the flowers that had been scattered around the floor, crushing them and their use completely. The adventures would then have the opportunity to charge back at the ghouls at the top of the bend of the corridor or retreat back through the other side of the corridor. If retreating, the adventurers would have the advantage as it is an open space. Though if they decided to attack, they would have the upper hand due to there being more adventurers than ghouls.

Write out an extensive idea for a medium-sized event, directed towards a group of 8-10 players. After a small group adventurers are unsuccessful in their mission to obtain a near-extinct flower, they gather more people to help them on their journey to find this flower. Once a group is founded, they equip up with more skilled weapons and armour than before, to be safe in their mission. They want to be as protected and as cautious as possible, as the last time they went to find this flower, they narrowly escaped after fighting/running away from a few ghouls. To start off on their mission, they confide in the man that had requested the flower and asked him for possible areas the flower may be hiding.

After obtaining this information, they continue along their way and go to one of the areas that the man had said the flower would be hiding. The adventurers would have to go deep onto a forest over on the other side of the Rheynland river, following a path that leads into the green-leaved forest. The path would be rugged, filled with stones and twigs. Though this would only be a small challenge in the tasks and adventure that laid ahead for the group. After a long time of aimlessly searching, they come across a huge, unstable, swaying tree.

The big group of adventurers would halt in their tracks, looking up at the tree and freezing. Depending on their emotes, they can stand still and wait for it to fall, and attempt to avoid it crushing some of the people that were with them. Or they could run away from the swaying tree, being pushed off the route even more by the commotion the situation had caused.

After the adventurers had got over the small threat the fallen tree had posed, they marched on more cautiously than before on their way through the forest. They'd search some more in the forest, before coming across a damp and grassy landscape, unlike the muddy, rocky one they had been going through before. The trees remained as tall as before, and the group continued on, though only this time they had more hope as the setting had changed into the one the man had described beforehand.

All of the adventures eyes darted around in frantic search for the flower, until a strange sensation washed over the group, as it had before when some of them had faced the ghouls before. A twig snapped in the background and a figure with steel-plaited, heavy armour loomed over them. The Death Knight would take one glance at the group and then look down at his feet. In front of him, the flower that the adventurers had been long searching for lay. Menacingly, the figure would pluck it from its root and pocketed the flower.

Depending on the emotes, if the group take on the Death Knight, they would mostly need to have all of the adventurers take part and use silver weapons on the Knight. If they succeed, the Knight would be dead, and they are able to take the flower from the figure's body. After that, once they safely leave the forest and make sure they don't come into any further harm leaving, they can return to Rheynland and give the flower to the man. The man would reward the group with gold and a variation of other herbs that can be of use to the group.

If they fled the scene, the flower will be lost and the mission failed. They'd have to run through the forest, making sure that they carefully and successfully run away from the Death Knight. If emoted right, the adventures wouldn't return to the man that had asked them for the flower and would avoid at all costs.

Though if they take on the Death Knight and minorly fail, then some of the group would be dead. Out of sheer fear, the rest of the group that hadn't yet been massacred would flee the scene, leaving the Death Knight satisfied with how scared he had made the survivors. Like before, they wouldn't return with the flower and they certainly wouldn't go back to the man that had asked for the flower.

What is your take on item rewards? There are ups and downs with item rewards. I love them for the most part, they allow the players to be rewarded for their hard work and solid RP, and it gives a good sense to the player being rewarded. They will remember the event and the item reward is sentimental to that certain player, as opposed to a reward being given out to the whole of the people involved. I feel as though if you tailor a reward to a certain player(s) for their emotes and what they've done in the event, it gives more value to the player as a person. The downs with item rewards are some people like to sell the rewards for their own financial gain, as these types of items are rare to come across.

What is your vision for FRP’s narrative? For the FRP narrative, I feel as though we should get more players involved in events. I know loads of people who shy away from big events, and some don't know how to get involved or ask ET's. If I am accepted, I will help get more people into events to benefit their time on FRP and to benefit their character development. Though I feel FRP has the most potential when it comes to event lines and lore matters. The way it is executed through events is very good and most of the time it doesn't get boring for anyone involved, and I wish to continue it this way. My vision is to get the most people involved as possible and cater to specific groups, their character's needs and storyline.

Gecko

Reaction score
Strong. She is a decent walker of the beaches and enjoys erping with NinjaClimb +1

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
+1 I would have to say she does fall asleep during events however.

SinaasAppelke

Reaction score
Character Name
Finn Moore
Discord
Sinaasappel#8598
+1 Creative individual who's got a good heart, right amount of braincells and a good skillset consisting of stewarding, socializing, critical thinking and storytelling. Good work ethic and spends lots of time online and offline working for and talking to other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norin