Something Stolen, Something Returned. A Ransom.

LyeHive

Reaction score
Username
LyeHive
Character Name
Aurelius/Xitllali
Discord
Haven#0050
[!] Within Nex this letter would be found in the throne room of the temple. Surrounded by Velnari horns of various sizes strung up from the roof, the keratin knocks against one another as the wind jostles them creating an awful melody. Beside the letter wrapped in cloth are the tips of horns, two red and two green. [!]

This was delivered 19th of the Earthshine, 115 AC

This letter in its entirety is directed towards the Velnari of Nex, but I do hope the first person to read it is the High Priestess.
We are the Totoca Clan. I am Tlazopilli, the chieftain. I have gifted you our collection, villages slaughtered, these are mothers, fathers, and children. Our clan has embraced the named shunned onto us, and I promise as long as we exist Zhul will no longer be a safe haven for Velnari.

Nex recently homed two children that should of been ours. A young child that got away and a child given away. Despite the dangers, you have left them out of your sight. I thank you for that, as they've been returned to us.

We have no issue fully inviting the children into the Totoca clan. As of now, their horns are still sat fruitfully upon their heads, but certainly that will change if you do not accept our demands.

The High Priestess, and the Chieftains horns. We will dehorn them ourselves. Showcase your true care for your citizens and sacrifice yourselves for the future.

I advise you to make the decision with haste. We will see you at The Temple of Tleli; I hope no unneeded blood with be split upon these holy grounds.

(OOC: Deadline is Monday 19th 12 am EST. This post has been sent Sep 13th 5 pm est)

OP
LyeHive

LyeHive

Reaction score
Username
LyeHive
Character Name
Aurelius/Xitllali
Discord
Haven#0050
Tletl temple** oopsie hehehe

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
THE ELF.
Discord
woot#4467
A simple bard blinked a bit.
“Sooooo they are child abusers or something? How scary-“
The elf spoke sarcastically.

FoxHybrid16

Reaction score
"Dear Gods..." Vahnora spoke, reading the letter carefully over again. "Someone is looking for a war."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Dw guys, we got 'em.

Death system fixed. Easy
@Dylann I love you <3
Lemmie post a nation forum!!

( Wonder how many hrs it will take woot to put /me laughs under it)
how does this work? i applied but the server still has not whitelisted me
spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider spider
I'd make a snarky comment about how there's various comments about how inactive the forums were, but that would imply activity.
Whoa, whoa! Everyone gotta stop posting so much stuff on the forums, I can’t keep up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hera000