Reviewed Snuggleball's Whitelist Application

Snuggleball

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] Snuggleball

Discord I unfortunately can't use discord, but you can contact me on the doc with my skin. I'll be there often.

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Voting Sites

Character Name: Snuggs

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 16

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Esc69vov-HRi0bXQpwykjliXKd0Jh_cIbuxXZoEUK6c/edit?usp=sharing

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
Snuggs wears tattered and worn clothes, the slight discoloration on them showing their age. With her short brown hair she'd almost look like a little boy with scraped knees and holes in her pants. She also wears muddy black boots and a shirt that seems almost too big for her. Though despite her appearance, tenacity and excitement shine in her eyes, showing she is a force to be reckoned with. But yet again, under that tough exterior is a gullible little girl who doesn't know what she's doing half the time. The pale flowers in her crown being her prized possession, contrasting against the green undertones of her clothing.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: Dwarves, Elves, and Humans

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
As she went into town, Snuggs would likely make a beeline for a food vendor. Seeing as she most likely hadn't been eating very much, she'd get as much as her spare change could get her. Assuming she didn't had any money on her, Snuggs would try to convince the vendor to take her on for small jobs till she could afford something. Sure, she may be hungry and a little weak, but she wouldn't let up until she had some form of income to feed herself.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
First, she'd be checking the wagon for anyone inside, then albeit uneasily, she'd follow the trail. Her goal would be to find whoever was hurt and do her best to help them, even if they only hurt her in return. Snuggs' morals just wouldn't let her go without seeing who had lost all that blood without at least helping them off the trail. She'd been in that situation before without someone to help, and wouldn't let the injured mystery person go without getting somewhere safe.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
Metagaming is using OOC info within roleplay when the character wouldn't have any knowledge. For example, someone telling you OOCly that a kingdom is burning down and suddenly your character knows of the event and tries to stop it.

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming is forcing an outcome and not letting the character decide their own fate. No insta-kills just because you said so.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? No

Last edited:

SaoBao

Application
Reaction score
Character Name
Park Mae
Discord
❥ Kiki ✧#1016

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and under review.​

SaoBao

Application
Reaction score
Character Name
Park Mae
Discord
❥ Kiki ✧#1016

You’re nearly there! For now, your application has been placed on PENDING. This means that there are several things that need to be fixed before being accepted onto FantasyRP. If you have any questions, or need any help, my Discord is ❥ Kiki ✧#1016. You will also find further assistance by joining our Discords below.

You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your application, please reply to the thread stating that it has been fixed.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
- I need to have some way to contact you, please provide your discord.
- Your skin is too modern and not fantasy themed, too bright of colors. Your skin does not meet the standard of FantasyRoleplay, please see the skins we have collated here for new players.
- Please expand on your character's appearance and personality
- In your first RP scenario we do not have many normal minecraft items. Think of it more like real life rather than a game. Maybe your character would want something sweet to eat or a weapon. (No enchantments and nothing magical can be in the responses_
- Your RP scenarios do not fit the 4 complete sentence minimum.
- Provide an example of Metagaming.​

SaoBao

Application
Reaction score
Character Name
Park Mae
Discord
❥ Kiki ✧#1016

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help, you can contact me on Discord at ❥ Kiki ✧#1016. If you run across any issues in-game where the Application Team is unable to assist you, you can always do /ticket <msg> to get in contact with one of our friendly moderators.

If you’d like to request Guidance in-game, please run the command /tutorial requesthelp and we’ll assist you in the functions of the server, roleplaying, or anything you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Below are Nation Discords that you may join, and their corresponding main races:
The Aellen Kingdom / Elf
Holy County of Promdor / Human-Elf Mixed
Hazduun Hall / Dwarf
Heiyeong Village / Human

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos