SEAWARD BOUND

DPMAGICIAN

Reaction score

1600795436397.png

"wræccan lastum, in the paths of exile,
winemægum bidroren, bereft of friendly kinsmen,
bihongen hrimgicelum; hung about with icicles;
hægl scurum fleag. hail flew in showers.
þær ic ne gehyrde There I heard nothing
butan hlimman sæ, but the roaring sea,
iscaldne wæg. the ice-cold wave."
TO THE LORD KING, THE LION,
I am your faithful servant, loyalty undoubted, service in perpetuity and strongly given counsel. At the age of six I was taught how to manoeuvre a sword and spear, at the age of nine I was taught how to peddle my footwork with a shield, at the age of eleven I was taught how to ride a horse, at the age of fourteen I was taught how to dismount a man and at the age of seventeen I was taught how to command an army of men. My life has been an unending sequence of sincere and honest servitude, and yet I seek out more. I have returned from my three-year expedition beyond the north, mountains upon mountains, treacherous caverns and abandoned dwarven holds and mines.
I return unbeaten, unconquered by the bitter cold, the dark passes, the twisted delusions of the Ordheim hold and the screams of anguish from Valrond's decrepit last legion. I have settled briefly back into the town of Barwic, although I yearn and seek out more than just a simple life. I must always be moving, perilous or not, I must always advance, unbalanced or not. I, therefore, ask humbly of the Lord King, the Lion, the Uniter of Nornmen and Wiccans alike, that you grant me a mission beyond the western seas. To travel the lost long ocean, the very same ocean that our ancestors sailed across. Grant me this blessing, a seafaring vessel and a retinue of good men and I shall return someday with great wisdom with you as my leal sponsor and gracious liege.
Ælfwine

Voodoo__

Reaction score
The ailing King offered a simple smile as he received word from his friend Aelfwine. The lion remembered their first conversation. Learning of the boys upbringing- a bastard of the first King, a man Richard haS served dutifully. The King knew he must repay his old friend. “Give the man a ship, a crew. All the expenses will be paid for by me. Tell him I await his return with open arms.” He would tell his brother as he lay in bed, recovering from the wounds he had received from a previous fight.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Adventurer's Guild has updated their leaderboard and promotion waiting list! Go see!
event team looking for applicants!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilferingSoldier