Application
Reaction score
Username
SaoBao
Character Name
[!] New Character incoming [!]
Discord
❥ Kiki ✧#3685
What is your Minecraft Username? Kaahan (SaoBao)

What is your Discord Username? ❥ Kiki ✧#3685

What is your timezone? EST

What team do you want to join? Writing, interactions, or both? I want to join interactions though I would not mind joining the writing team eventually.

How well do you know the existing server lore? I would say I know the server lore quite well - I try to keep up with it to the best of my ability and if there is something I don't/didn't know I'm never afraid to ask.

Why do you want to join the team? I've always wanted to join the L.T. It's constantly low on people and I feel the team can always use a helping hand. Since even before I was on the A.T team I wanted to be part of the L.T interactions team as I saw how busy it often got and it's been my goal since I joined staff. I've worked on my RP skills and learned most of the lore so then once I felt I was ready I could apply. Well I believe I am ready now.

If you applied for writing, what kind of lore do you want to write about? I don't plan on applying for the writing team - at least not for a long while so this question will receive a N/A for the time being.

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? I have always been interested in anything fantasy-like. I used to create stories of my own - even wanted to make something that involved voice acting for a while using the fantasy/magical setting. I've always been drawn to the magical creatures, the magic itself and the wonderful things one could experience within these settings. Floating islands, magical potions/sorcery, mystical beasts, the medieval creatures (werewolfs/vampires), The unknown wonders of each unique divine world and simply all of it!

If applied for writer, please share at least two examples of your work. This is mandatory to be accepted. This will also receive an N/A since I am not currently applying for the writer bit.

BlueJaeeb

Application
Reaction score
Username
BlueJaeeb
Character Name
Faerin Vinyre | Onve Saevel | Park Ara-Yeong
Discord
BlueJae#8204
+1!! Being on A.T with Sao has made me realize how hard working they really are! If Sao is accepted onto L.T I believe they will work just as hard.

Nyomi_Wood

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Nyomi_Wood
Character Name
Uxean | Petro
Discord
Nyomi#8970
+1
Bao has improved in their RP so much! They have long detailed emotes, quality, and rather appropriate in length for the task at hand. I feel they have a wonderful grasp on the server lore and I know they aren't afraid to ask questions as I was often the person they asked lol. However Rp quality isn't what makes a good LT- here is a short list of qualities they have that I believe should be considered.

Memory: I have noticed Bao has a fantastic memory. Both when it comes to server lore and all else. They will remember things I have told them in vc offhandedly from months ago, it's a bit scary. I believe with this incredible memory they will make a great LT as they will be able to get a grasp on the concepts, redlines and rituals needed for everything very quickly. Less time spent looking for the correct document, reading through it, all that such.

Hard-working: Those part of AT know how hardworking they are. Bao has taken a significant amount of applications that they handle with professionalism and if they are ever uncertain -as they have stated in the app above- they asked the other AT! Never just giving it a random haphazard guess which will certainly be appreciated in LT. I am certain that if they get accepted they would make a fantastic addition.

Approachable: This is a quality that is often overlooked for LTs, more appreciated with ATs. However, I feel that with an approachable LT people will be less afraid to reach out with their questions, ask for interactions, etc. It can make it a less intimidating experience and with how amiable Bao is, I feel this would lessen that pressure and in turn lessen any frustrations people might have towards LTs.

Just a short list of things I feel would be applicable! Things I have noticed over my time working with them.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
Oh my god yes they are a wonderful human accept them immediately or I will be suing.
+1

Smol

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Smol_bean0
Character Name
Aethris Tar-Anadûnê, Aearion Tawarenion
Discord
Smol_Bean~#2377

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
I am going to have to keep it a buck -1.
I like you, SaoBao, but I am not sure of your lore abilities. RP improvement does not mean much since my roleplay abilities has improved over 5 times this year yet I don't find myself capable as a Lore-Team regardless whether I know the lore or not, regardless If I know how Lore-Team works or not. I think it's better if you stay as an A.T or apply for moderation, It seems like the best choice for you at the current moment. I do understand that you are not applying for the writing proportion of the L.T but you have to at least prove yourself worthwhile by writing one or two long, grammatically-correct and reasonably existing player lore.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Now personally for just to run interactions that’s a +1.

But LT lore still needs to be polished :/ soooooo

Cepheid_

Media
Reaction score
Username
Cepheid_
Character Name
Feainn | Aerenia | Solyrn | Yolilitzli

Thank you for applying, welcome to the team! You will be contacted shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abellerose