Not open for further replies.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
Allah Akbar, You are amongst the greatest men of the century, our Sheikh. Be our guider, our lead, [A] Ryanark 🙏

إن شاء الله أن تكون من الافضل و تنور لهم الطريق الصحيح 📿

TheDrHedgehog

Reaction score
Allah Akbar, You are amongst the greatest men of the century, our Sheikh. Be our guider, our lead, [A] Ryanark 🙏

إن شاء الله أن تكون من الافضل و تنور لهم الطريق الصحيح 📿
mashallah

Voodoo__

Reaction score
You know what, Ryan is an opinionated Character, but this is not a bad thing. He has now far more of a dedication to the server than he did before in his first tenure, but also not the burdens that the first week of NL brought. He's a good guy and will be fit for the role. I know I do not play anymore, but he'll surely be a good pick, better than others that have been given the role.

Solid +1

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
There is no need for my opinion on the decisions of staff admins when this is already pending.

Ryanark may have killed me 11 times, yet he provided me with the means to change: Improve my RP and actions on the server. For those original hangings at the first week of this server, his actions have changed and his dedication to the server had gotten stronger and much more open towards random players like myself, to have the option to chat and talk with him much more freely. That itself is one of the main reasons he should return back as a moderator staff member on the server. That and his commitment to his work, not just his e.t/L.T dedication but the dedication he showed as he returned as an NL for a few months and supplied good quality aggressive RP towards other nations and lore for its reasoning.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHeart019