Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Oryyn/Emily A.Reykian
Discord
garmidon#4917
IGN ThunderCaster

Suggestion, feedback or idea!
As I returned to FRP I noticed that the only conflicts going on were created by war and didn't notice much criminal RP in towns, this not only creates a lack of RP within military and guard groups but also some player who enjoy this type of RP might find it unpleased to have it so limited during peace times, this is due to what I believe would be these two rules that have been added since the old wars but have not been edited nor discussed. [Post date of these rules was Jan 31, 2022]

+ 5.3 In order to initiate conflict on any nation tile a modreq must be made.
5.3.2 After conflict roleplay is done on a nationtile, the instigating players will be put on a cooldown of two days, during which participation in conflict roleplay on that tile is not
allowed for them.

So I made this post just to see the players' various opinions as well as remind the MOD Team that rules need to perhaps be re-read and updated if needed.

HeyEphi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Saliyhn | Arla | Marsaili
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Far as I remember, those rules were implemented not just for times of war, but peacetime as well. Being bandit-spammed by the same player(s) is exhausting, on both the player and moderation side. It isn’t like banditting has been put in a chokehold - players tend to wait out the two day cooldown with no issue and return to CriminalRP’ing as if nothing happened.

CriminalRP shouldn’t feel limited, even with that rule. Two days isn’t a very long time. Keep in mind the cooldown also applies to PLAYERS banditting, not NATIONS being banditted. Just because CriminalRP seems to be at a low doesn’t mean there isn’t any going on at any given time, either.

That is to say, in my own personal opinion, these rules are fine. I see little to no complaints being made about these rules. I understand where you’re coming from with this post, though.

Haseroth

VIP
Reaction score
you dont need bandits to make interesting conflict rp, you can create competing families within a nation, you can create guilds, have political intrigue. Bandit rp is unironically some of the worst "conflict" rp. It's most of the time just done to anger people or gain loot, now that loot is about to get deleted there is no real reason for people to do banditry. This isnt to say that banditry shouldnt be allowed ever or be removed entirely, its just that the factors which made banditry plausible and profitable are just not here atm. Not to mention there is nobody to bandit around due to player count being so low.

Rikumaru

VIP
Reaction score
Banditry is kinda OP to be perfectly honest with you. With a lower population and nations often inactive except at the peak hours, bandits have free reign to do whatever they want. They just have to be somewhat careful during a select few hours in one or two nations is all. Even if they are seen banditting and are reported, it's more or less impossible to hunt them down and deal with them since they can just play on other souls or just avoid you entirely oocly. Take it from someone who used to try hunt them down, it's just not worth the effort.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

just submitted an application lmao
Druidism event happening right now! @ Me for a tp on discord or minecraft to the event
If interested in joining Druidism Dm me @ ReviveMehJett#4333
Imagine being a Parrot named Sparkles... Couldn't be Me
@Holly_is_Insane

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wondyxwoman