ROYAL LETTERS FOR HOUSE VLACULESTI

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

ROYAL LETTERS OF THE CALENDALE THRONE
THE UNIFIED REALM OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS, CALENDALE, VALROND, YNSLEE & REYN

By decree of King Richard II of the House of Myrfeld, these royal letters serve as the legal documentation for his will that the most noble House of Vlaculesti be instated as gentry in the Kingdom of Calendale. The obligations and duty of ennoblement include sworn fealty to King Richard II and his dynasty.

The throne therefore establishes the legality of Ivan Vlaculesti’s legitimacy to lordship over previous titles of Vlaculesti and their fiefs.

Furthermore the throne does enfeoff the lands of Valrond and her southern territories to Ivan Vlaculesti and his successors to guard the southern plains and establish influence over the territories of the four kingdoms.

King Richard II
of the House of Myrfeld
20th of the First Moon, 27 AC

Sukitoru

Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
Ah shit, here we go again

_Tepes

Reaction score
Username
Gram
Character Name
Tindomiel Sercenona
Discord
Gram#9380
Tindomiel did not expect much from humans, she never had. How could she be blamed? They were such a young and foolish race, full of faults that they themselves failed to recognize. Prejudice, racism, barbarism, and so much more that was masqueraded as an act of divine right. "Elves are not innocent either, but at least they accept their faults and strive to learn from their mistakes" she thought to herself. The endorsement of those that made it their mission to murder elves and destroy the elven realms only a few short decades ago did not sit well with her, especially when the endorsement came from the most powerful of the human kingdoms. She felt as if the humans were tempting to the elven kingdoms to make the first move. "No matter. Human kingdoms last about as long as a deer's bowel movements." She said this without joy though and in the back of her mind she could not help but wonder what would happen next.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
hi media team.. we deserve fantasyrp wheat breaking asmr.. 🙀 i expect it asap
Cardiovascular wrote on Immortalshadowz's profile.
Timothy Sheriff: Shadow Ranger.
Hey gamers, if you're stuck on a new character to play as, consider making a Dwarf! They offer a super unique style of RP that I think most people will love, and there happens to be a very epic guide for anyone new to Dwarves https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/a-beginners-intro-to-dwarves.5822/
4CD
waiting for the holy day when the gods of frp bless me with 666 rep and shizai comes back and saves the day by getting me the last one rep point i need. 🙈🙏

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pattis_Yiyenler