ROYAL LETTERS FOR HOUSE OREL

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

Calendale.png

ROYAL LETTERS OF THE CALENDALE THRONE
THE UNIFIED REALM OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS, CALENDALE, VALROND, YNSLEE & REYN

By decree of King Godfrey of the house of Myrfeld, these royal letters serve as the legal documentation for his will that the commoner house of Orel be enstated as gentry in the Kingdom of Calendale, the declaration of the state of Vetroy-Zapad freeing the house of Orel from any previous oaths or fealty. This document is valid entitlement to the house of Orel to claim noble status in all the lands of Humanity, in representation of the Power vested in King Godfrey of Myrfeld, protector of Humanity. The obligations and duties of ennoblement include sworn fealty to King Godfrey and his dynasty, by all members of the House of Orel and by all those who bare arms in their name.

The crown moreover grants estate to his Lordship Cedrac Orel, who shall lease from the crown a fiefdom, to take upon himself the title of Marcher Lord pertaining to the lands known as 'Elfmarch' on the Eastern bank of the Enarion river, the stronghold of Calendale upon the borders of the state of Aellen. The house of Orel may hold this fiefdom in King Godfrey's name so long as the obligations of fealty are kept, to be defended as an appenage of King and Country.

A Heraldic standard shall be permitted to members of said house to use in representation of their Noble status.

orelshield.png

King Godfrey
of the house of Myrfeld
17th of the Blood Moon, 39 AC

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Destiny Orel grins at the news! The young man was excited to make a new start within the glorious Kingdom of Calendale under the instructions of his Grandmaster, the Head of Family Orel.

Lickspittle

Reaction score
Username
Lickspittle
Character Name
Hairy Harry
Discord
Lickspittle#3413
Hermann Steinslaus hopes to recieve a basic education at Orel Roberts university.

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain tilts his head in confusion at the eyesore of architecture sitting on the border of Aellen "Now where the hell did that come from? Someone has some explaining to do." He'd continue on his way and do his best to avoid looking too much at the structure.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

yk i actually heard he's bad at minecraft too
i heard pkdon is bad at valorant
hey i heard pkdon is bad at overwatch
hey i heard there is another war
make love not war guys ;/
Now that justice was brought towards the fishing and engineering community, we need justice for the cooks among us! https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/cooking-profession-discussion.7870/#post-34016
Insurmountabus type beat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
199Os