ROYAL COUNCIL OF CALENDALE

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

ROYAL COUNCIL OF THE CALENDALE THRONE
THE UNIFIED REALM OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS, CALENDALE, VALROND, YNSLEE & REYN
The four kingdoms of the northern human realm have been unified under the fair leadership of King Richard II of the most noble House of Myrfeld. The Royal Council of Calendale shall serve as the primary administrative and advisory body of the throne and help to govern the lands under his demesne. The Council shall be structured into the King’s Court presided chiefly over by the king, the War Council which shall serve to advise on times of war and conflict and the City Council that shall help to govern the city and its surrounding regions.
THE KING’S COUNCIL @Hercules
The King’s Council shall serve as the main advisory body to the King and may be convened only on his orders.
Those that serve under the King’s Council include the Chancellor, Exchequer, Marshal, Archpriest and appointed advisors of the court.
THE CHANCERY @BardMainHere
The Chancery shall serve as the foundational body of administration, deal with treaties and letters of the realm.
Those that serve under the Chancery include the appointed diplomats and emissaries of the realm
THE EXCHEQUER @C4ndyStripper
The Exchequer shall serve as the governing body of taxation and financial stability in the realm, tasked with maintaining and expanding the king’s coffers.
Those that serve under the Exchequer include the Mayor, city stewards, Guildmasters and other appointed officials of the city.

King Godfrey I
of the House of Myrfeld
7th of the Eclipse, 33 AC

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Goth Vampire Girlfriend Plush
Are you an artist? Would you like to potentially win 10 skin crates? There's an ongoing art competition across the RPH network!

For more information, check the RPH discord: https://discord.gg/mV95JWrs
I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! Fifa pro clubs div 1 gameplay https://www.twitch.tv/luma_sightz?sr=a (or just search LuMa_SightZ on Twitch!)
I can't believe the thing that ended up uniting former [redacted] enemies together on side is the united hatred for SRPers
Fun fact: the Zhul Mesa is the same map as the Orc lore battle
What should I eat/cook for breakfast tomorrow?
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyxanderebos