(Rescinded) Edict of Barred Entry: Keno and Ascociates

Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
The notice came from the west of Enarion. An unusual sight to be sure. Written in neat but simple script, it began to adorn notice boards of all lands. But most noticeably, it adorned that of Hazduun’s.

Banner.png

Read and let it be known!

The dwarves Keno Rusteye, Dalorgrun, the woman known as Nara, and those who answer to Keno Rusteye, are hereby barred entrance to lands of Ynslee.

This edict will remain until such a time that those associated with Keno Rusteye cease their attempts of intimidation, violence and abduction of Waldrian citizens, and make a formal announcement, and presentation of an apology and compensation to those affected.

Any further acts of intimidation, violence or abduction will be considered as hostile acts against the Barony and her people.

Entrance to the lands of Ynslee may be granted by explicit permission of the Baron, Cristoph von Mannhardt, or by another ranking official within Grimmwald.

Furthermore, the dwarf known as Dwain Riddlesto is hereby summoned to Grimmwald to settle his marital affairs.

So declares Cristoph von Mannhardt, Baron of Grimmwald, Guardian of Ynslee.

yUsS-31wxnlmphtxNw0GOf5R8U0ZRnKv-312lnpsR9lqMm7ntu6zqmHDWGgTiOrvhQlB81Uo5w9sxX5z7SYryEuwgmXlSx...png

mmjinae

VIP
Reaction score
"Heh?" Winnifred Rhys squinted down at the signpost. Though dawn had only just broke, the streets of Shades' Dock were already bustling with sailors and merchants alike. She leaned closer, reading over every word.

She withheld a snort of laughter.
"Nara Le Guin?" she said aloud. "Oh dear, it seems like she's in quite the bit of trouble now!" She walked away with a sense of bitter glee blooming inside of her chest. She should feel terrible about feeling so devilishly satisfied, but she couldn't quite help it. Was this what they call schadenfreude?

She sighed, gently pushing past the growing crowd surrounding the poster. No matter how she felt about Nara, she couldn't help but feel trepidatious about what's to come next. Dwarves (and Nara) kidnapping Grimmwald citizens? That's sickly, no matter the reason. She couldn't help but fear that the worst is yet to come, though. Knowing Keno, it may only be a matter of time before he retaliates and throws the continent into yet another bloody war.

Winnifred shook the thought from her head, and made her way to the market. She still held hope that the Kazadun would see reason and cease his hostilities. But she couldn't help but dread the coming years, nonetheless. She smelled blood coming on the morning wind...

KordoL

Lore
Reaction score
He sighs, looking to his doors. He shrugged then again, sighing yet another time as the paper was crumbled and thrown into the nearby fireplace. "I wonder what effect this will have on the fish population." He mumbled, cleaning his eyes with yet another sigh. "... Darn it, now that it is salmon season down there, I'll have to take the ferry!" He complained quietly to himself, snapping his fingers. "Maybe I can take Dwain on that ferry and tell him to fix his marriage problems, too. Grimmwald really has a sweet spot for me ever since that faithful rainy day and they will not forget it~" He ended his sentence in a yawn, leaning unto his polar white seat. Light steps could be heard, rounding the corner. "Father, who did you talk to?" The father rose, surprised, stammering: "Oh uhm - no one, its just that... y'know, you're too young to understand, you'll understand once there's papers about you." Then, the blonde little daughter ascended the staircase again whilst Keno planned if he could take a vacation in Shades Dock for his fishing trip.

neptunish

Reaction score
Username
neptunish
Character Name
Nara Le Guin / Baselaus Dawkins
She stops dead in her tracks at the sight of this edict within Hazduun, taking her time to read through one. Her left hand is flat on the board it is pinned to, thumb resting upon it. Some quiet hums as she reads through, until the mention of her own name. She rereads the entire thing, and then once more, a grimace as she walks away from the dwarven land. Carrying a bundle of some foodstuffs and a blanket, she mutters under her breath as she walks away.

"I'll figure this out soon enough."

terrified rn

FairyFountain

Reaction score
An elven woman would be sat at a table, munching quietly on a salad as she read through the missive peacefully... Until she saw the summon. The earth seemed to shatter around her, eyes blown wide with panic as she shook like a leaf... Her game was almost over. She would not go down without a proper resistance, however.

Nugles

Reaction score
A paticular dwarf hurried, hand held within an elf's, towards Basilica's noticeboard. Despite the dark circles under his eyes, and his slowly thinning figure, he seemed wide awake.

"Look! Look!"

He exclaimed, pointing with his free hand towards the missive.

"Read it! Can ye' read it?"

He asked, watching his lover scan the paper, bouncing on his toes as he waited for him to read.

"Look a' that, Theo! Dalorgrun, tha' awful war man, is barred from Grimmwald! Ha! An' pa an' ma have go' t'figure out their problems!"

He chattered, repeating what had been written, before tugging the elf off elsewhere.

"Do ye' want tea now? Go for a splash p'haps? Whatever ye' want!"

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
"HA!" cried a doll. "And they said I was batshit crazy! First, the Waldrians are banned from the North. Then, the genocider-king is banned from Grimmwald!"

"Quiet yourself, Inidia."

"Please! Please! This is no need for formalities. Seeing how the situation is for what it is is important, is it not? Oh, oh! What would they say in this situation?" Inidia stood from her seat, then imitating a shoddy accent. "Oh, ye who enter 'ere! Beware fer we air day shottest pebbles 'round!"

"She was one."

"/She's/ not here. If the spirit-lovin' Genasi wants to come back, she'd be /here/. Oh, oh! But she's not!" the doll laughed. "Isn't that just ironic? She'd never let this happen! A nation of her people genociding the people she wished to protect, and nearing /another/ war right after!"

"Marijande is gone."

"'Gone,'" Inidia scoffed, wiping the edge of her brow with her thumb. "She's not gone. She's a /spectator/. If the world were to end, she'd still live! We'd still live! Surely, she knows that. No matter what, we still live."

"There is still Death."

"Distracted by the genocidal tendencies of the North. I bet—no, I /hope/ there's a war."

element2323

Reaction score
Username
element2323
Character Name
Dalorgrun
Dalorgrun lets out a hearty laugh as he reads the notice. "Abduction?" He laughs harder "Ah, never change Grimmwald." He sets the note down at the table he was sitting at, and picks up the notice from the Kazadûn, raising an eyebrow. "Seems two can play at that game." He grinned, chuckled and muttered "Well, at least I finally get my name in the papers."

Artoria

VIP
Reaction score
"So be it." The heiyeong elder concurred as she remained seated at the ground-table in the local teahouse. Straightening the long covers of her patterned haori and fixing the finely decorated kimono underneath, she'd go ahead and pray not for the dewi of Hazduun nor Waldrians of Grimmwald - she was actually praying for a grand cup of piping hot green tea in the frigid south. "What a cruel winter this is ..."

TheDrHedgehog

Reaction score
“For fock’s sake...!” Yelled a seemingly troubled Armored Hybrid before he continued his rant, deep down in one of his dungeons. “Focking hell!” He screamed again as he angrily threw his helmet on his desk then slammed a mithril fist on it. “Can’t we have peace for once?! Now the Dewi are poking the Lion again ? Have they not learned ? AND KENO OF ALL PEOPLE !? TYTH BE GOOD..."! He took a deep breath to calm himself down before speaking again in a calm voice, now seated. “And I guess I find myself in a dilemma once again...I made a promise I shall not break, but I will lose a dear friend of mine...” Finished Alexander Orion as he she’d a single lonely tear, yet still a bit hopeful that the dwarf would make things right. And with that the scene faded to darkness...

Reaction score
Username
PrussianOberherr
Character Name
Viggo Hartmann
Discord
TrioDragon#7606
The Hartmann sat atop a rock in the Northlands of Enarion, his homeland. To his left laid two missives. One being the edict of barred entry the other being the Northern Almanac of 97 AC. The man sat in silence as he polished his blade, glancing over the landscape. A slight snicker left the man as he thought over what he had read. "Just like the half heights. No better than a common 'fukin bandit. Next, this Dwarven 'king' is going 'te be calling 'is people the clasp." The Hartmann folds up his cloth and then sheaths his blade. "It's ironic really, they fabricate lies to sell an image that they're the ones in the right. Pathetic." The Hartmann crumples the papers and put them in his pocket before standing to his feat and continuing on his venture through the Northlands of Enarion.

HellsBelles

Event
Reaction score
Username
imhellsbelles
Character Name
Tarquin (Prev. Cain)
Discord
Hells Smelles#0874
"O' Hakanuna..."

Somewhere, perhaps, a pale figure sat- in the hall of ancestors? in the hallowed depths of a mountain? Lost to the telling of her story.

Somewhere, perhaps, the old Queen ran her boney figures over a missive, and let out a harrowing caw- of laughter? illness? Known to only one.

Cain eyed the words carefully, the permafrost still lingered on her purpling flesh- somewhere, in the living realm or another, she heard the whispers of a messenger drawl out tales of Enarion. This one the most entertaining, the one that got her silence to break into some form of fondness.

"O' Keno, Keno Hakanuna, per'aps yew 'n I 'er more alike den yew fink. Per'aps we 'er boff equally as crook'd."

Accompanied by the echoes of such a broken, frozen voice- somewhere, perhaps, Cain looked at the tension between the North and Ynslee with reminisce. As the world grew anew whilst Cain could not, one thing would never change

Keno still gets himself in trouble for the strangest shit.

AnchorHead

Reaction score
A sun caped man recalls his favor being completed by Keno some moons ago on some journey of his, now had a proper look of what the citizenry of Enarion and Zhul have been chattering about. "It hath been sometime Kazaduun-az-Hazduun.. My judgement shalt not sunder immediately upon thy. If thine kin show up to this summoning. The men of the West are my allies, and when time is brought awry, we will respond with action."

OP
LeonFrostfire
Reaction score
Character Name
Cristoph von Mannhardt | Anastasya Dragic
Discord
LeonFrostfire#0555
Barely a year since the last. A fresh notice was issued forth unto the lands of Enarion and Zhul from the Barony.

Banner.png

Read and let it be known.

The recent meeting of Dwain and Brunhilda Riddlesto within the Barony of Grimmwald has brought much to light. While not an end, it has been a step forward for the pair.

With new wisdom, and this step forward, I hereby rescind the Edict of Barred Entry, and welcome all of our northern neighbours once more within the lands of Ynslee.

This is a mark of trust. A branch offered. Any further word or sign of hostilities will result in the reinstatement of the Edict of Barred Entry.

So declares Cristoph von Mannhardt, Baron of Grimmwald, Guardian of Ynslee.

yUsS-31wxnlmphtxNw0GOf5R8U0ZRnKv-312lnpsR9lqMm7ntu6zqmHDWGgTiOrvhQlB81Uo5w9sxX5z7SYryEuwgmXlSx...png

Totalore

Lore
Reaction score
Grumbling, a doll comically slapped the parchment on the ground, stomped on it with her boot, and carried on with her day.

"Damn it!" she complained.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Is it bad, to use old formats for the same event?
calendale was just irl america. change my mind
curiosity got the best of me.. so I finished my application. how long might it take to be read? I'm sorry for asking but I just cant help it.
Hi, hope everyones having a good time.
I think i have an addiction to lore thats worse than an addiction to drugs

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHeart019