Recruitment Advertisement

STBNL

VIP
Reaction score
Username
STBNL

[!]
Two plated elves donning the army of Aellen uniform would be seen setting up fliers only in their city for it to be seen by the public. The Ascari’s notice board was updated of the following;

ORDER OF AZURE RECRUITMENT DAY
62AC

An organized event session of recruiting the able-bodied who wish to defend their nation from outside driven dangers or even serve justice itself within the region to keep law steady. There was no orderly fashion on how to enlist to begin with. As those interested had to seek an officer themselves, unsure where to start. Al’Gule, member of the Order of Azure, will be set as representative and the one you speak to become initiated. The destination will be located at the square of Aellen.

REQUIREMENTS:

Resident of Aellen

Minimum age is 18 and above

Must be able to speak Common-tongue

Signed,
Valthor Al’Gule

OOC: Wednesday 1-3 pm EST​

Last edited:

CptZ

VIP
Reaction score
Username
_Rimuruu
Character Name
Park Seo-joon (Ace) | Rin | Siara
Discord
CptZ#1010
Siora finally come out of the gate house, her eyes are still swollen from the crying that she have done. She would approach the board and the poster peaked her interest. She would read it carefully, word by word and say "That Al'Gule! I hate him, I hope he trips on his way home" in Elvish. She would then proceed and carefully add the words "Paid Job!" underneath the said poster. She would then then go home to cry some more.

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Anthony Coalman scans through the missive, his smirk growing larger and larger until he reads the final words. 'Must be able to speak common'. He would then burst into laughter.

"I've never met a soul in my lifetime who cannot speak common, what a silly requirement."

The Captain would then began pinning up banners, recruiting missives for the Army of Westholm - saviours of man and protectors of humanity.

downloadfile-1.jpg

[!]
'Dear Citizens of Enarion,

Mytras gaze is upon you. The will of the Five Divines will lead you to greatness, for his ever gazing light is projected through that of our current Monarch, King Jonas first of his name. Join the Army of Westholm today and help rid Enarion of the rodent scum who dare to step upon the faith. Payment plans may be discussed within the training grounds of Calendale'.

▪︎
Add .s#2017 on discord for an invite to Calendale or our military discord.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss