Reviewed Qizu's Lore Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qizu

Reaction score
MC Username: Qizu

DiscordTag: Qizu#5409

Timezone: CST

How well do you know the existing server lore? In my free time I love to take up reading server lore, and reading others creations as well. The current server lore is amazing, and always a good read to go through.

Why do you want to join the team? What kind of lore do you want to write about? For me, I love to write religious and magic lore. I also like doing lore for different beasts and creatures. I love helping out with lore that could open great avenues for future events, as well as making ways for players to interact with the server in different features and ways. Joining this team would let alone give me more things to do on the server, but it will allow me to advance in my own lore works, as well as allow me to take new ventures within the server. I would love to help with other lore as well as it allows me to expand my abilities, and provides an enjoyable experience for me.

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? I love the fantasy setting as it provides a way for people to escape into the world of roleplay. More specifically for fantasy, it opens a world of opportunities for people to create practically anything that they can. Whether it be lore for a race of monkeys who have frog tongue's with bull horns that breathe fire, or simply a farming culture for a human settlement, the opportunities are endless. With becoming a lore team member it would allow me to take my ideas and thoughts one step forwards within story of Fantasy Roleplay.

Do you have any prior experience with writing lore? Please provide examples if you can. Dreki Culture Write (With Guzr)

Approved Magic on FRP

Approved Religion on FRP

Capace

Builder
Reaction score
He has proven to create impressive writing pieces on multiple occasions and has made sure they are actively kept to in roleplay. I would love to see more out of him +1

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
Aelleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
^ I agree with what Capace stated above.
He's brought amazing work already on frp with his work into the Dreki culture and lore for their religious ways, traditions, etc. No doubt he'd be able to bring more amazing work into the culture, or create more of a culture, and lore on frp and improve a lot more with the growing server.
+1

Last edited:

Xaedric

Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
The Mortician
Discord
Xaedric#3313
More than capable, i daresay better than me !!! +1

Cad

VIP
Reaction score
^ I agree with what Capace stated above.
He's brought amazing work already on frp with his work into the Dreki culture and lore for their religious ways, traditions, etc. No doubt he'd be able to bring more amazing work into the culture, or create more of a culture, and lore on frp and improve a lot more with the growing server.
+1
like KKeanna said.

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Amelia Smith | Luminei | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
+1 Qizu puts out some amazing work and does good formatting. Especially with what he's done with the Dreki culture/religion.

Reaction score
I truly debated on the necessity of making this reply, but I thought I would leave my two cents. I am worried about your behaviour in the team, more so your inclination to act disingenuous and manipulate events to your liking. I am not entirely sure I can trust you to handle yourself in good faith surrounding such an important and pivotal role to the server.

Last edited:

Cardiovascular

Builder
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Torla Alviss
Discord
Cardio#3404
Chiming in to say that I agree, at least in part, with the sentiment expressed above. I've had interactions with Qizu that have been fine, but they have also had a tendency to be slightly disingenuous and have shown a spiteful side as well. At the time I said little because it wasn't worth acknowledging, but this seems as good a place as any to air my reservations. That said, their work on the Dreki culture shows promise so if they can leave the aforementioned behavior behind they may very well be a good addition to the lore team.

Sixbyte

Reaction score
+1 Qizu puts a lot of effort into his writing and it can be shown through his already approved Lore and culture. He is also a positive person and would work well on the staff team as a Lore team member in my opinion!

Reaction score
+1!!! The Dreki lore is absolutely wonderful, and he has a very creative mind on his shoulders. He's already proven himself worthy of being on one team, so why not add another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ