Reaction score
Username
ToyotaPyrias
Character Name
Becky Buckley
MC Username: ToyotaPyrias

DiscordTag: Pyrias#0887

Timezone: EST

How well do you know the existing server lore? I am thoroughly familiar with the existing lore on the forums, as well as familiar with lore off the forums. This comes from the fact as an ET member, I've had to know lore on creatures, ruins, locations, etc. in order to accurately run events to the best of my ability.

Of course, there is some lore I am not familiar with due to it being beyond my field, such as religion for the most part, but I can confidently say I have a good understanding of the existing server lore otherwise!

Why do you want to join the team? What kind of lore do you want to write about? I wish to join the team in order to provide aid and assistance towards fleshing out the bestiary list and completing what's on it in order to eventually expand beyond it and add more interesting creatures to the world. This, as is obvious, would mean I'd like to write lore on bestiary things. Unless the creatures or beasts have connections or lore ties to magic, then unfortunately I wish to keep myself away from that to keep my pursuit of magic truthful and without meta.

What interests you about fantasy settings in general? The fascinating things that can happen beyond the norm. How things can be so mundane yet also can evolve beyond that, depending on the interactions and discoveries that are made. To me, in general, my interest comes from the fact there are things out there that can be utilized to make a subject more interesting and add depth to it, which promotes people actually investing in it as a result.

Do you have any prior experience with writing lore? Please provide examples if you can. I do! Unfortunately though, a majority of my lore was created for another server, and as a result I won't directly link any of it. However, some of this includes my in-depth fleshing out of mermaids and sirens, such as their history, culture, mannerisms, anatomy, and folklore. Another was helping with the creation of backstories for ruins or temples out in the wilderness. Other examples include creating creatures for events to run and make them more interesting by providing rumours around the beasts to add a sense of mystery and intrigue to them. As I have also shown Totalore, I do have two concept creatures I've made months back before I joined ET to submit on the forums, so those can also be examples of prior experience.

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
+1 nothing needs to be said...

Darken

Reaction score
Username
DarkxWalker
Character Name
Asher A.
Discord
Darkx#6250
Simply what do you have to say, why would you deny this person? This is a question that is being asked to who deals with the lore applications; pie. +1

Aziee

Application
Reaction score
Username
Aziee
I can confirm that she wrote the mermaid/siren lore. Anyways +1 !!

Callum

Event
Reaction score
-1. Pyrias is abrasive and just down right toxic. She has a poor attitude to work and I don’t believe she could keep up with the vast demands of the lore team.

she also smells like shit but apparently we can’t include attacks on the actual person :/

Karim

Lore
Reaction score
Username
Karim__
Discord
Karim#4233
-1. Pyrias is abrasive and just downright toxic. She has a poor attitude to work and I don’t believe she could keep up with the vast demands of the lore team.

she also smells but apparently, we can’t include attacks on the actual person :/

Ryasaur

Reaction score
-100000000 Has terrible work ethic, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. (Please ban her please please please)

+1000000000.1 Can build a kitchen.

-0.1 Doesn't know lore.

+0.2 Is the best.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Cell2 wrote on 7Keyz's profile.
hey, 7Keyz!
we gonna destroy ur pathetic little nation and pk u too
pkdon got put in a spliff
"we can destroy your little pathetic nation and we will pk you all too"
Cell2 wrote on pkdon :d's profile.