Reviewed Purplepic (i changed it from Dankillian)'s Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

dankillian

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft username? Purplepic (i changed it from Dankillian)

DiscordTag: Junkos_wife#8725

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Roleplay Hub Network

Character Name: Isabetta Honey

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 17

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
mine.ly/DanKillian.1

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
I am a very kind person and will pretty much do anything for anyone, but if you mess with me i will fight you! But other than that i am very nice.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: human, dwarf, elf (hybrids)

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
The item is a gold rose, I immediately fall in love with it. I talk to the vendor how much it is, but its a lot of money and I dont have that much to spare. I ask him to save it for me, kindly he says yes. I end up buying it after a long week of working on my farm. It is now my favorite item i have ever owned.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
I go into shock for a second but then realize that something is wrong, I'm not the very adventurous type but I follow the blood trail. i promise myself that i will get someone's help after but i need to see what's happening. I get to the end of the trail and find a body of a girl around my age, i check for her pulse, she's alive. I pick her up and bring her to the nearest town. She gets healed and i later find out that a wolf had attacked her and dragged her to where i found her. then we fall in love and get married <3

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming?
Metagaming is a word used to define when a role-player uses OOC knowledge IRP, which you don't want the character to know in game, because roleplay is about finding out things on your own as if you are that character.

What is Powergaming?
Powergaming means that someone is not roleplaying fairly. Someone is powergaming if they are unfair in a fight, example: if someone is blocking over and over again its not fair for the other character.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Last edited:

Zeeen

Application
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Zinovia de Retford, Luxuria del Fornic, Veura
Discord
zeeen#3502

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and being reviewed.​

Zeeen

Application
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Discord
zeeen#3502

You’re nearly there, but unfortunately, your application has been put on PENDING. Please contact me on Discord at: #zeeen#3502. Please also join our Discord servers below and ask for help from other Moderators if I am not available. You have 24 hours to fix the mistakes listed below. Once you have edited your mistakes please reply to the thread stating you’ve fixed your application.

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

- Unfortunately, your definitions for metagaming and powergaming aren't very clear, please elaborate on them for me (perhaps maybe even give an example of each) and I'll re-review it for you. If you require an example of both for reference, contact me through discord at zeeen#3502 and let me know if you need assistance. I'll be reaching out to you to check in anyway!​

Zeeen

Application
Reaction score
Username
zinalily
Character Name
Discord
zeeen#3502

Well done! You’ve now been accepted to Fantasy Roleplay.
Please look through our NEW PLAYER GUIDE before playing.

If you need any help at all, you can get in touch with me by doing /msg zinalily in-game, or through my Discord: zeeen#3502. If there are any issues in-game and I am unavailable you can always do /ticket <msg> and one of our friendly Moderators will be able to assist you.

If you’d like Guidance in-game irply, please contact me by doing /msg zinalily and I’ll assist you with functions of the server, roleplaying, and answer anything else you need to know.

You are now added to the whitelist, please join us on play.roleplayhub.net.

Please join our Discords below to be kept up to date with events etc:

FantasyRoleplay
RoleplayHub

Please join your corresponding Nation Discord:
Kingdom of Westholm / Humans
Kingdom of Tor Ascara / Elves
Jarldom of Nordavik / Dwarves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Just changed up my application
daily reminder to apply for mod !!
can i apply for a flower crown. that's all i really want
I'm applying to cry in a corner. No one can stop me.
Can I apply to cry in the corner
Yay

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digiverse3