(PK POST) -=- The Rise and Fall of the Kirikssons -=- (PK POST)

Swifty

Reaction score
[!] A missive is posted to all Nations aligned with the Kiriksson family [!]

Angelino Kiriksson has been confirmed M.I.A. during an archaeology expedition within the Aellen Kingdom. The ruins are known to be infested with deadly giant worms, stretching up to 2m in length.
1610574686711.png

[!] Angelino's final moments could be seen, an early writers viewpoint on the disaster once reported:

1610574739044.png

[!] Below, a journal of Angelino's life could be seen attached, as well as his personal diary.

[ THE LIFE OF ANGELINO KIRIKSSON ]
The Kirikssons were a family of honour within Ordheim, being brought in as human refugees. Angelino, a young boy at the time, fled his homeland as he had higher aspirations than hiding in a Cave forever, amounting to nothing. Once Ordheim had fallen, he seeked refuge within Divisus, a Southern human Nation which took to his liking. Flying up the ranks, Angelino was soon rewarded with the title of 'Marshal of Divisus' where he would assist the King in battle and run the Guard of Divisus. Through means out of his control, his men began a revolt against the King. His incompetence, inability to lead, and stubbornness stabbed himself in the back as the citizens of Divisus became tiresome of his rule. Angelino, a figurehead in this revolution, began an assault on the City. Years passed, no peace within the walls of Divisus, before Victory to the refugees of Astradon. Divisus was destroyed, the City turned to dust and the people leaving their King.

Angelino left this cause, not wishing to be a King, he seeked refuge within the Aellen Kingdom under the rule of the mighty King Nardual. There he met three women; Lyla, Marigold and Chuntao who he had relations with, left behind now he is dead. His house, Tree Lane 1 left to his best friend to tend to alongside his brother Garrik, who made it out of the ordeal alive somehow. After reaching the rank of 'Malthor' within the Guard, Angelino had achieved all he wished in his life, and he had nothing left to achieve. Having not spent much time within Aellen, he only left behind a handful of close friends, others are also listed from Divisus [! Attachment below]:

Lixis (Wootdahnoot)
Aristo (Inhale__)
Garrik (BluSensei)
Chuntao (xFairyFountainx)
Lyla (Ultrabrine)
Marigold (xFairyFountainx)
Eric (PandaCRP)
Folwin (NordVVM)
Eirina (Mochax_)
Winter (Lauxos)
Lephilia (LleannasaurusRex)
Cirdan (Speed1010)
Shade (AhaWarrior1)
Dain (Creator_Alan)
Zezima (Astrenox)
Ubbe Bloodaxe (Bjorn)
(TheBelidle)

((OOC: Thank you to all these people who made the personas life enjoyable to RP out, anyone I'm missing please DM me and I'll add you! SORRY!))

Last edited:

Mochax+

Reaction score
Username
Mochax_
Character Name
Lavinia Isilors
Discord
Mochax_#1601
As Lavinia Isilros heard the news, she'd fall to her knees hugging herself before mumbling. "Mayir will now protect your soul.. You did well Angelino, thank you for everything. You fought to protect Aellen, now may you rest from the pain."

Last edited:

Lleanna

Reaction score
Username
La_Lleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Denied -1 ;<

Reaction score
Username
Blue69_
Character Name
Easton Gwaith-Ithaur
Discord
Doninic#8449
Garrik would lay there next to his brother Angelino before he took his last breathe hoping he would live on. This sad event caused his older brother to die never going to forget the amazing man he was.

wootdahnoot

Reaction score
Username
wootdahnoot
Character Name
Lixis Reyphyra
Discord
woot#4467
after popping her dislocated arm back in place she sighed, having lost a comrade, a comrade who she enjoyed training, who she enjoyed fighting with, she cleans the acid off her armor in the water of the caverns of where Angelino had fallen.
"Hmpf- You fought well, gave everything that you had, may Annumara guide your soul"

TheBelidle

Reaction score
Username
TheBelidle
Discord
TheBelidle#8375
LESGOOO best for last. I'm on the list :))

Just wanted to say that it's good to see someone not power-game by continuing on with their character's life even after getting eaten by a worm. So to that, props to you big man James, always one of the good ones.

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Ubbe Bloodaxe would rub his beard, thinking upon how he was not mentioned in the 'list of friends.' None the less, Ubbe felt grief to see the young man die so shortly in his life. As he just remembered seeing him with a lady-friend in the tavern of Aellen.

OP
Swifty

Swifty

Reaction score
Ubbe Bloodaxe would rub his beard, thinking upon how he was not mentioned in the 'list of friends.' None the less, Ubbe felt grief to see the young man die so shortly in his life. As he just remembered seeing him with a lady-friend in the tavern of Aellen.
Of course how could Angelino forget Ubbe!?

Xaedric

Reaction score
Username
Xaedric
Character Name
The Mortician
Discord
Xaedric#3313
"Betrayed me one too many times but was a good man to some degree."The mortician mused, catching word of the deceased Kiriksson

FairyFountain

Reaction score
Chuntao would read over the missive, over and over again. Her eyes would scan the page profusely, a twisted frown on her face as her chest heaved up and down quietly. She was in pain, her heart ached... like she was falling and her heart was somewhere above her. Chuntao set the missive aside, wiping her eyes before she pulled down her goggles and got to work on a new weapon. Though she seemed to be shaking quite a bit, her shoulder's tense.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
Nice opinion, just one tiny problem with it though. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine. Let me tell you something. I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct. And as a result any other opinion are wrong. Guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal, and I have contacted the FBI, CIA, NSA, the Navy Seals, the Secret Service, and your mom. You'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions, by the time you're reading this, you'll be done for. Nature will punish you, humanity will punish you, supernatural beings will punish you, space will punish you. We decided that, just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit, so there's no chance you can run away. Everyone will know you will die. It's a small price to pay to remove your wrong opinion from this world.
4CD
give me 666 rep and i will become an cat girl farmer for ONE day in game
Looking for moderators :D
4CD
JRISUFUAIFIEIDH shizai really strikes again PLS

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllSmilez