Pinks__'s Moderator Application

Pinks__

Nation Leader
Reaction score
MC Username: MisteyCat

DiscordTag: Gage#8152

Timezone: Central Daylight time

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team? I can offer all of my time to the moderation team and frp in general. I just recently graduated and my schedule has been emptied completely.

Are you knowledgeable with basic plugins (World Edit, Essentials, WorldGuard, etc.)? Not really, as i have never had to need to mess with these plugins up until now, but im sure i can quickly learn the basics!

What is something you're passionate about on the server? My nation Nex and helping out the players with the lore and ensureing they have a wonderful time while with me. It is something i absolutely adore doing.

What are some qualities that make you stand out? I have been playing for two years in frp, during these times I've had my ups and downs, These ups and downs are what has helped me develop myself as a person not only in frp but in real life as well, I've learned how to keep my anxiety in check when dealing with conflict. As an ex AT member i have learned how to deal with all kinds of people, good, bad, and even the terrible/rude you get sometimes out of apps. However, I will not ignore my flaws as i know i have my moments just like every other normal person.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I do actually! I lead the nation of nex, as many know, and being a leader, even though im still kind of bad at it, seems right and natural to me.

Nesil

Reaction score
Username
Nesil
Character Name
Gramm Stokyr | Elwin
Discord
Jinn#4000

Tharask

Application
Reaction score
Username
Tharask
Character Name
Maul
Being a moderator and leading a nation at the same time can be very biased in other situations. We know some people that caused problems while being in the same situation. However, I can't say positive or negative things.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

the magic convocation was an elden ring reference
preparing for art fight, open to trades or gold comms for a bit :thumbs_up:
can we get another tourney pls :begging:
Looking for someone to play my nephew. his name is aspen bear parks and he is roselia park's child. DM samm<3#5904 for details and skin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimeTime0