VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
A small journal was delivered to the Aellen council, its words are a mess, quickly written. Only few will know how they will come to possess it

My Dear Kingdom,

I do not have much time to write this, so I will be quick and write what all I can in haste. Months have certainly passed as I've remained within this cell, though it's unclear to be exact. I have finally come to learn of my people's response to my capture, and I am indeed saddened to hear. Whether it be you are angered with me, or you worry for me, I ask that you hear me out. When I knelt before their spoiled king, I had in hopes my people would not, and instead hold enough disappointment in me to not come to my rescue. I knew the moment I stood up and spoke up for our kind, that I certainly would not leave that day. Much could have been avoided, but I do not regret my actions. We have waited too long, since the last war, to speak up for our home and our families alike. Take this opportunity to earn us our honor back, and keep to us our home and our culture. This may be the last you hear of me, unless some miracle saves me from below their city. Know that I still cheer you on, and I will continue to fight until I have returned home, or until I have released my last breath. Continue for me what I cannot do. Bring us back the honor and pride we once held; stand your ground. There is much else I wish to write, but I am nearing the end of time to continue. Know that I am proud, that I care deeply for you all. Some may believe otherwise, and continue so after reading this, but no matter other's beliefs, I do love you all. I may be your queen, but I am not your master. I wish to only consider you all as my children. May luck be on your side; we shall win this war and keep what is ours.

Sincerely,
𝐿𝑒𝓅𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒜𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝐼𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓇𝑜𝓈

Last edited:
OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Actual roleplay was done for this letter to be written and delivered. I will only be sharing that evidence with the proper staff if they don't wish to search for it themselves

The Aellen Kingdom

Nation Leader
Reaction score
The letter had indeed been delivered to a member of council. Alerie Haevathar delivered the journal before the rest of council during their next meeting to discuss this war. The journal was passed around, giving each member of council the opportunity to read what the queen had written, and respond themselves.

Last edited:

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Josh Griffinthorn would read the letter from the captured Queen. His eyes slowly following every word written. As the hybrid finished reading, he placed the paper gently on the wooden table. There was nothing but hope in his eyes, hope for better things to come after this war ends. Josh tightens his headband and coughs up some blood before looking down from the palace "Long live Aellen." he said. A crisp click sound would be heard as the Marshal sheathed his mithril blade once more as he walked down to meet with his guards.

Last edited:

ephi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
{ Zetari Reykian | Marsaili Ròsach | Arla Des'Nox | Ragnhild Ròsach | Ardamirys Haevathar }
Discord
HeyEphi#5475
Zetari Reykian, the High Steward of Aellen, sat at the table of her house, considering the words of the journal that Aelrie had delivered to the council earlier in the morning. Her weary eyes closed. Her legs felt like jelly as the elderly elfess rose from the table, threatening to give out on her as she paced out of her house.

The council’s meeting had instilled the faintest spark of hope within her being, accepting such to bring a smile to her visage as she passed through her door. Closing the door behind herself, she glanced up at the house, up towards the Aellen banner that hung from her window.

“Long live Aellen. Long live the Empire…” the elfess whispered as she paced forth from Lumithiel Court, headed towards the clinic to resume in the day’s work.

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
Lephilia rests atop the cot within her cell, beneath what rags kept her warm. Her eyes traced the stone ceiling, tired and perhaps desperately searching for a story within it's cracks. She could not relieve herself of the grief and pain she deeply felt, searching for a distraction from it all. The elfess then turned her gaze upon the gate of the cell, drawing back the conversations spoken through them. Lephilia no longer held the sensation of joy; only that of helplessness swirled within her. Her own words echoed in thought, bringing upon her mind, a little light. A faint light of hope still remained behind the shadows of despair within the elfess. Hope that she would live, hope that she would see her family again, hope that her kingdom would not fail.

In light words, Lephilia spoke clearly in elven dialect
"Long live Aellen. Long live the Ascari.." She muttered, slowly pushing herself to sit up "Stay strong; keep hope my children.." The elfess took a deep breath, bending her knees up atop the cot, as she prepared to meditate and ease her soul.

The Aellen Kingdom

Nation Leader
Reaction score
The Aellen Council eventually came to an agreement to publish Lephilia's words for the kingdom to see.
Throughout The Aellen Kingdom, citizens and visitors would watch as council members spread across the land of Ascara.
Upon the noticeboard and sign posts around the city, missives citing the queen's letter was revealed.

Last edited:

bruhelena

Application
Reaction score
Username
bruhelena
Character Name
Elysia | Floria | Davina
Discord
elenaa#7721
Davina A. Isilros would notice the missive posted onto the noticeboard in the city. As the young girls eyes scanned the writing, concern would begin to grow on her expression. "Stay strong, grandma.." The girl murmured, a frown tugging at the corners of her lips. "Fear not, we will make you proud." The girl placed a hand to her chest as she then walked off, hoping she could keep this silent promise.

Reaction score
Character Name
'Cain'
Discord
mixel#0874
The sybarite, Cain, eyed the parchment with a deep loathing, not to the sender, but to who held her. Tiny, bejewelled hands crumpled the note in grief of the memory, and with a sour tinge, the woman cease her lounging as she proclaimed to her handmaids, her ladies and her small party of the Daegwyn court.

"Such barbarians, t'ey wish for our queen, our livelihoods, but can't pave t'ere roads, refine t'ey art- a scandal. O' blessed be t'e queen, and so i wish s'e return safe, as despite t'e disagreeables, s'e s'ould be 'eld accountable in 'er own court as a monarch, n'at a fugative.."

The woman reclined back into her seat, the burgundy robes she wore cloaking the balled form as the once hedonistic party turned into a mildly somber state of reflection.

Reaction score
Username
TheWizarddd
Character Name
Aaron Thundereye
Discord
TheWizarddd#4936
The Aellen Council eventually came to an agreement to publish Lephilia's words for the kingdom to see.
Throughout The Aellen Kingdom, citizens and visitors would watch as council members spread across the land of Ascara.
Upon the noticeboard and sign posts around the city, missives citing the queen's letter was revealed.
A sorcerer quickly reads the document, before a sad expression takes control of his face.
"Those damn Calendale fucks..."
He would leave the note for others to read, continue with his day but with his head down.

ItzIzzyKat

Reaction score
Isabel Airvu would grasp onto the letter once seeing her fellow council members take a glance at it, taking a moment to read through all of it before placing it back on the table. A glimpse of hope could be seen in her eyes as she took a step back, clasping her hands in front of her. "Hopefully this conflict can end soon but till then... Long live Aellen and the empire," she said before taking her leave.

After leaving the palace, the archon would immediately make her way towards the gate tower, glancing over the citizens and the travelers that pass by. "Keep the citizens safe, no one needs to lose their life during this war" she muttered towards herself before she continues her duties.

Last edited:

milkyi

VIP
Reaction score
Username
milkyi
Discord
moo#0969
The strident voices of the elves squealing their praise for their fallen empire flooded Aveline's ears, reaching from their ivory towers to her lonely shack. "You'd think the frogs were croaking .." She grumbled.

Darken

VIP
Reaction score
Character Name
'I.C.A'
Discord
Darkx#4901
"Mhm, I wonder what the person who bought Lephilia did with her. I did not see of her presence in Aellen." whispered Baby Bee to himself as he questioned where Lephilia could be located at the moment. "It does not matter, If the citizens found Lephilia safe and sound she will be attacked by others and protected by others. It will help deplete their resources and make winning the war easier."

Reaction score
Kaz A. Isilros eyed the noticeboard, slowly reading its words in his head. "What? Wait, what?" He said, getting angrier. "fuck... 'Capture'... 'Spoiled king'..." Kaz eyed those words the most. "What nation has a king? Well... its gotta be those Calendale rats. Those people are rats, nothing humane about them. May they die long and panful deaths." He said, walking away.

OP
Lleanna

Lleanna

VIP
Reaction score
Username
HeyLleanna
Character Name
Lephilia Aria Isilros
Discord
Lleanna#4524
"Mhm, I wonder what the person who bought Lephilia did with her. I did not see of her presence in Aellen." whispered Baby Bee to himself as he questioned where Lephilia could be located at the moment. "It does not matter, If the citizens found Lephilia safe and sound she will be attacked by others and protected by others. It will help deplete their resources and make winning the war easier."
Lephilia rests quietly within bed, sipping from her cup, and enjoying the sweet taste of Yarrow tea once again.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore
Just did a retest in history and raise their grade from 50% to 70%, feeling good!
you will never get to hear an orc drum solo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss