Reviewed Pav33's Build Team Application

Pav33

Builder
Reaction score
MC Username: Pav33

DiscordTag: Pav33#5023

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have experience in building within fantasy and medieval themes? An overwhelming majority of my builds are built in a medieval style that can be well-adapted to fantasy. It's the period I have the most interest in and so that's what I've put the most effort in perfecting.

How much experience do you have in building, terraforming and/or worldbuilding? I have about 4 years of experience building, 2 seriously. During this time I've built everything from Persian to Parisian, but the main styles I'm comfortable with that are relevant to this server are Italianate, Renaissance, Baroque, and Slavic architecture, with increasing confidence in Asian architecture.

How proficient are you with using World Edit, VoxelSniper, or other worldbuilding tools?: I have been using World Edit in single-player and multiplayer for about as long as I've been building seriously, if not longer. That said, I learn new tricks every day! (For instance a few months ago I finally got a hand of the /flip command)

Do you have any other notable skills or areas of expertise relevant to building or world making? A notable and important skill that I have in the realm of building is adaptability and a willingness to collaborate. This was originally bred out of a lack of confidence in my early years, but as I've gotten more proficient I've kept this aspect of my build mentality as I've found half the fun of building is the banter you have while building it with others. I've gotten to know many good friends this way, like VoxyNoir and Sulakeken, both talented builders in their own right.

Link screenshots, videos or gifs of builds which you’ve made. Please provide at least some examples of nature builds, terraforming, and construct builds. If you include pictures taken with shaders and/or a resourcepack in your portfolio, please include vanilla screenshots of the build as well.

VoxyNoir

Builder
Reaction score
Username
VoxyNoir
I've been working with him for almost a year. Most of ideas and builds wouldn't have become a reality without his help in my project. He's truly talented in my eyes. I'm sure he would do well in the build team in my eyes.
+support!

KingOlive

Reaction score
Pav is a great guy, he'll be a perfect builder for the server and the builds he has made are great!
+suport!

Cardiovascular

Builder
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Torla Alviss
Discord
Cardio#3404
From their app and what little I know of them they seem like a great builder with an eye for shape and color, and I wholeheartedly agree that a huge part of the fun of working with others is a playful creative back and forth!
+1

Reaction score
Username
Cloutfather_
Character Name
Lucien Nevrakis, Adamik Lovric
Discord
Cloutfather_#5467

Cell2

Application
Reaction score
Username
Cell2, NotCell2, CellToo
Character Name
Alice Hadlee
Discord
lorena#7689
Nice builds man.

OP
Pav33

Pav33

Builder
Reaction score
Pav on Day 5 of waiting for a response be like:
bernie-meme-1611160156.jpg

(JK I understand, just couldn't miss the meme opportunity)

Lukylucaz

Reaction score
Username
LukyLucaz
Character Name
Humfrey
Discord
LukyLucaz#5749
Some promising and nice builds in the showcase. Glad to see you on the team!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!
Going Live in a few moments! First day stream!
Additions to my To-Do list:
- Grind Bow PvP for next Tournoi
- Learn how to floss on enemies afterward
I gotta learn to actually go to bed on time
:( i need my name changed
Going live for my first day in a few hours. I am excited to get into some interesting roleplay.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xXShadowyDayXx