What is your Minecraft username? [Java Only] pauli_rosa

Discord #0385

Age (Optional): 17

How did you find out about FantasyRP? Other

Character Name: Nex

Character Race: Elf

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 68

Skin - Either link your NameMC account with the skin on, or send a screenshot of your skin:
https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/skins/2021/05/02/grunge-elf-pt--2--fixed--17667009.png?v397

Describe your character’s appearance and personality:
She may not look it due to her grungey style but Nex loves to sociallize and meet new people. She is a very enthusiastic and physically affectionate person who doesn't care much for labels and just wants to live life without any plans or goals.

What are the three Races of Enarion?: elf dwarf human

Your character enters a town and finds a vendor selling an item they would like to acquire. Explain what the item is and how they go about acquiring the item:
she doesn't care much for rules and laws due to her recless and spontanious personality so she'd probably try and steal it if the possobility arrises. If not or if her action would backlash or affect someone else negatively she'd simply leave and come back with money. She'd only steal the item if it wouldn't affect the vendor. She may be recless and a rulebreaker but doe to her social characteristics she' empathinc.

Your character is travelling on the road and sees an overturned wagon with a blood trail leading off the road. How does your character react?
She's heard many stories of how people came into situations like this and never returned home, causing her to be reluctant at first. In the end though she is too recless and cares way to little about herself. If there were corpses inside she'd freakout and try to find help. If there were the things who did this to the carrige inside she'd simply run, not attempting to fight them.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes

What is Metagaming? click here for info
spoiling the game by telling another person information they wouldn't otherwise know

What is Powergaming?
forcing something onto someone else by not giving them a chance to make their own action.

Were you referred to FantasyRP by another player? No

Have you joined the FRP Discord server? Yes

Caerelius

Application
Reaction score

Thank you for applying to FantasyRoleplay, your application is now claimed and is under review.​

Caerelius

Application
Reaction score

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply! Your application has been set to PENDING, meaning there are a few issues with your application we need you to fix before you can be accepted into FantasyRoleplay. If you need any assistance in fixing these mistakes, feel free to contact me on Discord at Deejie#2122. As well as this, further assistance can be acquired on our Main Discord from our moderators or community members!

You have 24 hours to fix any mistakes listed below.

Once these have been corrected, feel free to contact at my Discord listed above, or reply here on this thread stating you have fixed your application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please make the requested changes, and inform me when this is edited by either messaging me on Discord at Deejie#2122 or replying to this application. Following this I have some general advice for your application.

1. Your skin is like a bomber jacket, and has incredibly modern themes to it. FantasyRP is set in a medieval-esque time frame, and as such modern clothing does not exist.
  2. You cannot refer to your style as grunge in the personality and appearance portion, as this style does not exist.
  3. Make sure to use our guide to help you know the definition of metagaming.

Caerelius

Application
Reaction score

Unfortunately your application has been Denied. You may reapply at any time, or you may contact me on Discord at Deejie#2122 and myself or other Application Team members will help you in remaking your application. The reasons you were denied are listed below.​

• Failure to fix the requested changes in the given timeframe.

Please speak to me on Discord, and we can discuss your new application. My Discord is Deejie#2122 so I can help you join us on FantasyRoleplay. If I am unavailable, please join our discords and ask for help in our #help channel.

Please join our discords below, for more assistance with your next application:
FantasyRoleplay Discord
RoleplayHub Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I'm sorry but if your rp ambiance music isnt Livin La Vida Loca I don't want to talk to you.
Doing another round of Moderation apps, if you feel like you posses the skills, please apply before the end of the week as that is when applications close.

Thank you!!
Dawsy wrote on Sukitoru's profile.
need more tier lists asap, please sukitoru
national girlfriend day is an amazing holiday when you dont have people in your ear talking about how lonely they are
Immortalshadowz wrote on farles's profile.
The return part 2 of Jeremiah Jr?
Happy Mother's Day to all FRP mamas both icly and oocly!!
The oldest person ever to have lived (whose age could be authenticated), a French woman named Jeanne Louise Calment, was 122 years old when she died in 1997.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowblueZ