Passing of the Cloak

Vulf

Builder
Reaction score
Username
meady
Discord
Mead#7648
I, Ulvfgar, hereby am retiring from my grandeur and sacred duty as Lord Marshal to this majestic realm. Many may not remember I, nor do I truly care, but I have been here in the Myrfeld court since the days of Harold. I have seen the fires that reforged the despotic Kingdom of Rheynland into the unified realm of Calendale. A realm that the very continent spat on and attempted to subjugate, but failed most pathetically. For it was under my watch that the Kingdom’s borders were defended against the savage hordes of northmen, and their viperous knife-ear allies. Alas I grow tiresome these days. A new peace, albeit steady has been founded. The men of the West now and forever will have a place in this world. Wiccan, Norn, Nordyr, and all other manners of man have a center in which hearth and home is always provided. For this next year’s passing I shall be turning my fiftieth name day. I bear no children, nor have I ever married, for I believe that life would’ve bored me as I’ve seen it done to many of who I consider friends.
In my resignation the Royal Army of Calendale shall not go without a figurehead and leader. Personally I have seen the martial raising of young Godwine, for I believe he is ready to take the mantle of our great country's martial forces. From this day forward I hereby pass the Lord Marshal’s cloak to Godwine, may he be blessed with Usyl’s strength to defend our homeland against all enemies.
Lastly I shall be retiring from the public, and live out the rest of my days in a far off homestead, tending to my crops instead as a farmer. The people of Calendale were always the first on my mind, and I would gladly do all of it again should Tyth bless me with youth again. It was an honor to serve not just his Majesty, but also the people. Gods bless King Richard II, and Gods bless Calendale.
unnamwdwed.png
Vastnetsov_1914.jpg

Lord Marshal Ulvfgar 29 AC - 33 AC

Last edited:

Hercules

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Hughbertimus
Discord
hughbie#1776
OOC:

April Fools day came early, huh.... strange..........

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum
Godwine Godricsson saluted the courageous Ulvfgar. "I shall fill your past rank diligently and to the best of mine ability. May the rest of your days be peaceful, and no knife-ear or brigand shall disturb your refuge."

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poggahs