Ozzykewdogs Application To Get Whitelisted

OzzyKewDog

Reaction score
OOC Username
OzzyKewDog

Age (Irl)
dont want to say
How did you find out about Fantasy RP?
I found out about FRP from friends and exploring.
IC Character
Eve M. Amastacia

Race
Elf

Skin
1637813040740.png

Decsription

Eve is a young girl standing at about 5'6 with long, pointy elf ears. She is kind, and subtle, however she is very overprotective and will do anything to help out her friends.

How does your character react to a fight?
A fight? eve would think. I must stop it! She immediatly runs over, and attempts to push the two appart. She tells them to stop; it usually doesnt work, but here is her solution. She helps the victim get away from the person attacking the other person. Then she tells the other person it is NOT okay to fight, and she asks if she needs to get an adult to stop the fight.

Rules

I have read every single rule there is, I like to be thorough to, so I read it twice.

What is Meta-gaming?
Meta gaming is when you get information OOCly, such as knowing about something you shouldnt, and if your character doesnt know it themselves, (just you OOCly) then they might say it ICly. That is what I think Meta-gaming is.

What is Power-gaming?

I think that power-gaming is when somebody is far too powerful. They have super OP things, such as a power that makes you invincible, can make anything appear or dissapear, ect. all in one character. So, I think power-gaming is when somebody has too much power.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Currently wanting to CRP
relinking this thread as [a competing server] is currently having its 30th child grooming pedo uproar. frp has some good systems in place to protect players and it's handy to keep the material visible and to-hand should these problems arise here.
https://www.fantasyrp.net/forums/threads/health-safety-information-guidance-more.67/

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drung03