Guild Outcasts of the Woods

Robin809hood

Reaction score
Women! Heed this note! Join us!

This guild is for the women that want to make a difference in the world! We don't need men to win all our battles. Women, unite! Band together and show the world we are more then pretty faces! We protect the world! We fight monsters!
Be you a warrior, politician or servant, women must work together to rid the world of dark forces and protect each other! This guild transcends the boundaries of nations, all across Enarion we help each other.

Perhaps you need someone you can really trust to act as a bodyguard, or you want a honest ruler in your nation. Perhaps you just need the services of a woodworker, cook or engineer. Or you're a professional in need of an boost? By working together, we can make sure all women are protected and have connections with each other.

Meet me in Alba I will show you where to go, but sisters, keep its location a sworn secret, there are those who would seek to divide us.

History

Cleo loved the stories her father told her, he was a pirate and saw much of the world and had wonderful adventures.
One day he told the stories of an island of warrior women called the Amazons. Fierce, powerful women who worked hard and looked after each other. Their comradery created one of the most powerful, beautiful and fair nations their world had seen. Cleo had longed to go there all her life, her childhood spent playing pretend as a brave Amazon warrior.

7 years later

Cleo joined the Rheyland army, and found it a difficult place for a woman, some of her fellow soldiers would have much rather her become a wife or servant then fight alongside her. But Cleo knew what she wanted, what she had spent her whole life working towards, a better, safer world. She knew one person couldn't change the world alone though, and her mind wandered back to the story of the Amazons...
Robin809hood#7211

Last edited:

BumblingBeez

Reaction score
William's gay face would grin. He sure wasn't going to win any battles so these lady's might as well.
(Ooc: great idea, post needs a bit of work but meh spelling isn't the end of the world and you can fine tune the phrasing. Kinda makes me wish I'd made a lady oc but oh well)

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Tom Shadow would ride to visit Rangers in Alba. He would puzzled sat on his horse, reading the poster for the Guild advertisment, before turning to one the locals. "Why do people always believe that men are trying to seek dominance over women, for over 20+ years as a guild leader, I have only tried to bring balance and respect to both men and women. If she wants to blame men for her beloved selflessness then go ahead but, I believe her support will decrease if they are targeting one group. "

OP
Robin809hood

Robin809hood

Reaction score
(ooc) I'm not trying to be sexist or anything but there is Some Times where I've just had enough of boys getting up in my face and saying I can't do it because I'm a girl and there is something pain involved with that and this is just a way for girls That understand me and half the same problem with them in their lives just to come and talk it out

Kokushibo

Reaction score
Username
Tsukishibo
Discord
Tsukishibo#6869
A elf would curiously read the post, putting their finger on their chin before saying:
"The guild is promising, even as a community for independent women in Enarion at least, very promising~. But...I think they need concrete goal, like the Wayfarer or the Ranger folk, maybe something similar. Hpfm~"

They shruged their shoulders as they would look at the direction where they needed to go, going off there with the guild on their mind.

Last edited:

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD wrote on Lionfiles's profile.
shouldnt u have the nation leader role on the forums....
"Thanks suki" "you're welcome"
4CD
hello frp i need fish, respond asap...
4CD
when will shizai return...
farmers :D froggers :D

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeuroHexis