OUTCAST SINNERS & DEGENERATE MURDERERS

Kingdom of Calendale

Nation Leader
Reaction score

ROYAL DECLARATION OF THE CALENDALE THRONE
THE UNIFIED REALM OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS, CALENDALE, VALROND, YNSLEE & REYN

It saddens us on this grievous day that these outcast sinners and degenerate murderers would proclaim such a bold and pathetic excuse of a lie. The Estvo and his cowardly cretin of a wife plotted the assassination and deaths of our Lady Exchequer, Marie de Retford and Lady Katerina Leutfried. We recovered their charred and scorched bodies from the city and such dishonour from these people can only be met with the brutality of cold hard steel.
Thus we decree, war is most definitely upon the foul peoples of Vetroy-Zapad and their cowardly ruler. Furthermore we have imprisoned the Estvo for his foul crimes against our unarmed diplomats who came with no purpose but to speak of relations.
Therefore we charge Jadec An-Legia for the following crimes;
Murder of guests in his own home
Murder of unarmed diplomats
Conspiracy against the Kingdom of Calendale

King Richard II
of the House of Myrfeld
21st of the Season’s Turn, 30 AC

Reaction score
"And for those who spat upon our people and said that we were warmongers, know this today. We have been betrayed by vile snakes. To claim that these noble women would plan an assassination is foul upon belief. The truth has been revealed." Edward said with a heavy sigh, folding the cover over the face of the near faceless bodies.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
"The utterless screams of the heroic women who seeked to be saved will always be motivation to seek the end to corruption and savagery. The lies of assassinations from judgemental Tyrannt and his people , who were ignorant to not help, is a disgrace. I will always hear there constant banging on the door to be free as I could only flee in peril for my own safety as being the only one left to spread the accurate news of this tyranny. I will not seek peace until this madman comes to slow justice, returning the favour for his savagery"

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Es'Kari Naebil sits in his hut, out in the wilderness. He would receive word of a raid conducted by Calendale onto the new inhabitants of Brenna. He would smile, hearing whispers of War.

"War is a profitable time. It is a pleasure to share the lands of Enarion with my fellow humans, lots of conflicts arise..."

He would look to his Brother, and his men. A respectful nod to each in turn before he announces.

"Brothers, sisters of our mighty company. I gather you here today to inform you all that War is upon Enarion. We are not with either side, however profit is to be made. I'll send word to both involved and see what payment is offered If none, we shall plunder and pillage both on the roads. Lay low for now, as the night has darkened."

With this he would go back and sit by the fire, throwing the missive into it. The paper would crumble and burn, sending a distasteful smell up into the nose of Es'Kari. He closes his eyes to rest, for many battles were to come for him and his fellow mercenaries.

Repost from Milkyis as this offer applies for both sides

rukio

Reaction score
Lily, upon reading the declaration, soon returns to repairing her farming tools. Her eyes, weary and filled with anxiety, gaze over the fields, towards the roads and mountains that leads to their enemy. "May they ends be kinder than the ones they gave those women." The anxiety addled woman then, grimacing, returns to tending the fields, humming to herself as she prepares for the times ahead.

AdventureApollo

Application
Reaction score
Username
AdventureApollo
Character Name
Enrico Caetti | Gesuido Aoi | Clarence | Nomad Andrei
Discord
AdventureApollo#0001
Enrico Caetti would spill his tea across his favourite chair while reading the Royal declaration in his living room. "Thank Alba I resigned before all this buffoonery. What sort of weak reasoning is this to declare war on a nation?"

EDIT: I needed to make it more obvious that my favourite chair is located inside my house, not in a crowd in a nation I don't live in

Last edited:
Reaction score
Enrico Caetti would spill his tea across his favourite chair while reading the Royal declaration. "Thank Alba I resigned before all this buffoonery. What sort of weak reasoning is this to declare war on a nation?"
"They just butchered our Lady Exchequer and a noble Lady of our nation you fucking idiot, what do you expect us to do?" shouts Edward to Enrico who could be heard from the crowd

Vulf

Builder
Reaction score
Username
meady
Discord
Mead#7648
Ulvfgar, Captain of the Royal Calendale Army, would issue the orders for all able bodied men and women to ready themselves to answer King Richard’s declaration.

Last edited:

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Skippy Bronzebeard
Discord
Skippy#1354
Skippy Bronzebeard drums his fingers together deep beneath the northern settlement of Hilltown upon hearing the news of conflict. He fires up the engines of industry right away!

Ryanark

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Notch
Character Name
Obamhum

"JUSTICE for the people! Calendale and her allies shall not rest until justice has been served. To whoever stands in our way, you should be warned that Serpents bite and the Sun burns heathens." proclaimed Mildþryð, as he raised his sword high to the sky.

Lukylucaz

Reaction score
Username
LukyLucaz
Character Name
Humfrey
Discord
LukyLucaz#5749
“It seems just for a King to protect his honour and kin. Yet still, I pray for the imminent suffering of the commonfolk.” Humfrey kneels outside of the grand temple, his palms raised to the sky as he is greeted by the burning visage of the Deific Sun. “Usyl guide the righteous to victory, so this war may swiftly end. Syra, may ye keep safe the tired and weak, nourish them at your breast. Rema, release our dead from their earthly suffering, spirit their souls to the Blazing Sky, the trials of life they have passed. And lastly, Mytra, may we keep faith in your eternal truth, for greater catastrophy than war awaits us should we succumb to infidelity.”

Last edited:

Vermy

VIP
Reaction score
Username
VermytheWurmy
Discord
Vermy#0001
Near inaudible grumbles echo throughout the halls of Calendale, a rather eventful evening left the Kingdom in a piercing silence. "We Wiccans, Reynish and Nornish have been prodded at for way too long - our King mistreated and our livelihood labeled as 'Warmongery'. For years Elva and Humans have told us what we are, but now it is again time for us to show our worth. We have taken what was rightfully ours before, and in order to protect our legitimacy, we shall do it again." Alphraid de Retford mumbles from within his comfortable chair, the scraping of his sharpened sword against the floor underneath him accompanying his thoughts. The armour-clad man rested a singular fingertip atop his lip, led astray in the fond memories of his daughter - the memories of war.

de1vid

Reaction score
"Stand up Vlachia, stand up for we shall once again wake up from this long slumber. We will wait no more, no more mercy for those who harmed us and our forefathers. A war is upon as and to war we shall go!" Theodore exclaimed proudly and confidently before unsheathing his sword, raising it up in the air, encouraging his men!

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

See also: Dog competitions, but Werewolves
Werewolves but it's just a chihuahua
You're either gaming, or you are the game. And I just lost it.
Pact sorcery...perhaps there is a hint in the name!
Gamer gaming game gamed
Bew
Gunna be playing (and streaming) again on Sunday at 3PM EST. I should've played today, I want to so bad XD
Hope you enjoyed the tournament today!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrizzlyBear6254