Kotuhi

Reaction score
Username
Kotuhi
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
Matt [Kotuhi]#4917
A GALE ripples throughout the northern mountains..

There were arguments to be had, great stories to be told. It has been spoken; winters long gale. That great bloody war raged long after its due. For when those stout Dwarves bravely resisted, they fought long into their Mothers Embrace. For when those peoples of Enarion came, they did not waver, they did not cease. They stood fast, like winters gale.

And with a long whimper, your power had faltered. So keenly had you sought your eternal demise, your empire of mindless shadow. Now with your departure the Mountain weeps, not for your longing, but for the taint you secrete. Worry not for life, our Mothers Womb shall prevail.

For she has sent us, Earth’s stout gale.
ᛖᚨᚱᛏᚺᛋ ᛋᛏᛟᚢᛏ ᚷᚨᛚᛖ

And so came..
RESTORATION.
ᚱᛖᛋᛏᛟᚱᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ

While the Elf and the Human celebrated a joyous victory, the stout Dwarf delved deep below. Deep, and deeper still the vile taint had spread, like corrupted veins of ore, now purged from Mountain by the Champion of Lights gaze. Where these veins of taint had once spread far, fissures and seams had come in their place, and with an ear rending sound of shrieking stone our stout Dwarf watched as passages older than all faded into nothing more. The Dwarf now knew that the celebrations were not yet due, for the kin of Earth had yet much to do.

And so, our stout Dwarf returned to the Sky, to lands of blight far above. And as the days became weeks, and the weeks turned to years, the stout Dwarf toiled the lands at Mothers behest. Slowly and plainly the taint did recede, lands once barren brought to life from the warmth of the Earthen Womb. And yet, as the land turned green once more, all this time the Mountain's rumbling cries would be felt afar, as our Dwarf did watch in grief and horror.

Then one final tremor, king of them all, shuddered through the ancient valley, one not felt in an age and more. With Mountain's final howl its mouth trembled shut, sealing great halls, vaults, and holds, far too much to resolve for one companionless and alone. And so once again, even with lands again restored, our stout Dwarf knew that times of celebration must yet be postponed, for the true great work had naught but begun.

With it..

RECLAMATION.
ᚱᛖᚲᛚᚨᛗᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ

The banishment of the Great One sent rifts throughout the great
LONG.png

mountain housing the ancient Hold of Ordheim, and over the past
three years persistent cave ins have slowly begun to make ancient
halls inaccessible, and now with the coming of the Siege of
rdheims third anniversary a quake more violent than any
before has blocked entrance to the once great Hold.
Slowly though people have begun to return to the once verdant
valley little by little, clearing it of the taint left over by the
minions of Death and sowing new life again, now though as the
quakes begin to calm these stout people have set their eyes on a
new ambition.. The Reclamation of Ordheim.

A stout figure with a fiery beard would be seen riding throughout the lands of Enarion on an even stouter
steed, stopping at each of the great nations hanging posters scribed in a boxy common.

The Ordheim Reclamation Site – HELP WANTED!
Massive opportunities to be found, excavation of ancient Dwarven Holds!
Labourers, farmers, craftsmen, cooks, scholars, brewers, and all adventurous souls!
Housing and accommodations provided to all those willing to work.
Headquartered in the abandoned village of Hilltown, outside the ruins of Ordheim, and west of Dunluce Castle.

Speak to the Site Foreman for housing and work assignments.

MINI EVENT!

Join us for the official site opening on the third anniversary of the Siege of Ordheim.
This Saturday at 3pm EST (28th November 2020)

OOC:
Reclamation Site Coordinates: x1616 z750
Quickest way there is going to spawn then to the Dwarf Outpost, and from there following the road left
Message Matt [Kotuhi]#4917 if you need housing, want to join us here, or if you have any questions!
Our Discord

Last edited:

Awhoo

Reaction score
Username
Awhoo
Discord
Horton#4181
A letter was enclosed and sent north… To the self-declared Foreman of a newly founded company...

THE MYTHRILPOUCHES
To: The Unnamed Foreman of Ordheim Reclamation Company

We, of the lost family of Goldpouches, formerly endorse and actively wish to invest in your newly founded company. We, as merchants, find the very idea quite profitable. We, as those of Clan Ordheim, find the idea greatly honorable. We, of dwarves, find the idea to have the ability to be something greater. We wish to grow it. We wish for this company to flourish into something more.
As such I, Milo Mythrilpouch, wish to meet formally in some period as both the representative of Aegis Trading Company and The Mythrilpouch Family. Though my family may be small and my wealth little in the grand scheme, I wish to grow alongside your own company into something greater.

Sincerely,
— 𝑀. 𝑀𝓎𝓉𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓅𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽

HunterJr2001

Reaction score
Username
HunterJr2001
Character Name
Torvin Ironskin
Discord
Shaggy Brando
Torvin Ironskin, the last of him name, of his blood; readies himself for the trials ahead. Not only must he rebuild his family, he must also help rebuild ordheim. His kins ancient fortress home, the survival of his kin, his race the dwarfs; are more important then rebuilding his family. "'opfully this wor's ay do't wan' ta see my kin fall on'e again..." After saying those words Torvin packs of his forge and the his rest of his stuff and moves out, to hilltown...

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Tom Shadow
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
To the Dwarven people,

After hearing this news of the return to Ordheim, I will be offering my help with rebuilding the town and the settlement of Hilltown. I longed the news of Dwarves to return to the land that I, once stepped foot in and was openly welcomed by a great dwarf, known as Thorsten. I wish that you respect the Kings of the old, and will remember the impact of the great man. Please return my tower back to its original state, the glory and the beacon of hope to many dwarves.

Your safe return to your homeland.

-Tom Shadow
Leader of the Oakleaf Rangers

Swifty

Reaction score
Jorvic Skarfsson would smile, his ancestors were of Ordheim, royalty in Helheim, and now Nobles in Innse Brenna. He felt like he was entitled, he had a purpose to restore power to Ordheim as the Dwarves haven't been the same since it's great downfall.
"If anyone is to be King of new Ordheim, it is I or my brother Vrikar Skarfsson."
With that he continues on with his day, hunting bandits for large quantities of gold.

skippy369

Reaction score
Username
skippy369
Character Name
Aien Raloris
Discord
Skippy#1354
Skippy Bronzebeard nods hearing the news spread to his humble abode within Innse Brenna. "Ah will follow a leader who spearheads t'e way fer de rest ov de Dewi. It is our birthroight tuh reclaim de Bronze Halls ov Ordheim!" The bronze haired dwarf would prepare himself to aid in the settlement of Ordheim.

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Ubbe Bloodaxe would smile after hearing the news. "Oi knew dat bald headed lad could du eht! Weh are all behoind ye lad." Ubbe would walk back into his house, grabbing an empty book before writing to his fellow kinsmen of old. ᛁᛏ ᛁᛋ ᛏᛁᛗᛖ, ᚹᛖ ᛋᚺᚨᛚᛚ ᛟᚾᚲᛖ ᛗᛟᚱᛖ ᚱᛖᚲᛚᚨᛁᛗ ᛟᚢᚱ ᛚᛟᛋᛏ ᚲᛁᛏᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚱᛖᛏᚨᚴᛖ ᚹᚺᚨᛏ ᚹᚨᛋ ᛟᚾᚲᛖ ᛋᛏᛟᛚᛖᚾ. ᛃᛟᛁᚾ ᚢᛋ ᛁᚾ ᚺᛁᛚᛚᛏᛟᚹᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛖᚱᚺᚨᛈᛋ ᚤᛟᚢ ᚲᚨᚾ ᚺᛖᛚᛈ ᛁᚾ ᚠᛁᚾᛞᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛚᛟᛋᛏ ᚺᛁᛋᛏᛟᚱᚤ ᛟᚠ ᛟᚢᚱ ᛖᛚᛞᛖᚱ ᚱᚨᚲᛖ. The book would be filled with runes, as Ubbe didn't claim such ability to wright in any other language. The letter would then be spread around the other nations.

_x_Bjorn_x_

Reaction score
Username
Bjorn321
Character Name
Ubbe Bloodaxe
Discord
Bjorn321#3003
Jorvic Skarfsson would smile, his ancestors were of Ordheim, royalty in Helheim, and now Nobles in Innse Brenna. He felt like he was entitled, he had a purpose to restore power to Ordheim as the Dwarves haven't been the same since it's great downfall.
"If anyone is to be King of new Ordheim, it is I or my brother Vrikar Skarfsson."
With that he continues on with his day, hunting bandits for large quantities of gold.
Ubbe would lift his brow, not remembering his family from back in the day. "Ordheim does newt ave such terms, lyke da ones from Aellen or Rheyland. Weh dunnei pick ah king from ah certain bloodline. Eht es da choice uv da people uv da nation."

Swifty

Reaction score
Ubbe would lift his brow, not remembering his family from back in the day. "Ordheim does newt ave such terms, lyke da ones from Aellen or Rheyland. Weh dunnei pick ah king from ah certain bloodline. Eht es da choice uv da people uv da nation."
Jorvic Skarfsson chuckles to himself, patient and willing to prove himself to his people once again.

Luchini

Reaction score
Character Name
Gehenna/Ilios/Alicia/Chuntao
Discord
Luchini#5832
Cassandra Beaufort nods along as she reads the missive, a massive grin breeming with pride and joy crossing over her features. "Aye.. Ae t'ink Ae'll help em out wiff t'is! After all.. et's their birthright!"

Reaction score
Asagrim Bloodaxe returns from his most recent journey scouring the land for herbs. As he reads the letter his wrinkled face slowly spreads into a tired smile. "Aye, lad. Good on ye. Good on ye an' yer kin."

He heads into his home and workshop to begin gathering his belongings. "Where'd me cows get to?"....

OP
Kotuhi

Kotuhi

Reaction score
Username
Kotuhi
Character Name
Harikoa
Discord
Matt [Kotuhi]#4917
A stout Dwarf would once again be seen riding across the lands of Enarion on a stouter yet steed, this time looking far more tired as they did so. On reaching the destinations scrolls bound with twine and clasped with smooth five sided stones etched with the emblem of the Reclamation Collective would be given to those representative of, the Aellen Kingdom, the Republic of Valora, and the Kingdom of Rheynland directed to their respective leaders. "I need a messenger, I barely have time for this" the oh so very tired looking dwarf would be heard mumbling to themselves.

OOC:
Reminder of the official Site Opening today at 3pm EST (2 hours from now) there will be some words spoken, then retirement to the tavern for food and drinks sponsored by the Mythrilpouch family.
I may have a slightly smooth brain and may have somehow missed the fact there is a coronation happening in 3 hours... at least an hour is plenty of time?

Reclamation Site Coordinates: x1616 z750

Last edited:

Axros

Reaction score
From his corner-room overlooking the reclaimed site resides a stout dwarf, his brown locks tied back behind his head with a particular strand breaking free from the flow of the rest, hanging down past his forehead. His eyes cannot help but be willfully distracted from his various writings to observe the cacophony of noises radiating from the streets below.

Tucked beneath a series of snowy peaks, their little valley beside the caved-in entrance to Ordheim radiates with life and love, a stark contrast to what resided there before the newfound reclamation efforts.

It is within this valley where at any given moment, a dwarf need only peer out their stone windows to the shopkeeps haggling with Brennans or the young Dewi children playing in the newly cut stone-brick streets to be reminded of the plentiful culture and abundant elation made accessible to their kind.

Upon this observation, Raice found it difficult to do anything but feel the rising sensation of joy in his chest; he was finally home.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

4CD
Nice opinion, just one tiny problem with it though. Inspecting your post, it looks like your opinion is different from mine. Let me tell you something. I am the baseline for opinions, any opinion I hold is objectively correct. And as a result any other opinion are wrong. Guess what? You happen to hold a wrong one. I hope you know that your opinion is now illegal, and I have contacted the FBI, CIA, NSA, the Navy Seals, the Secret Service, and your mom. You'll be sorry you ever shared your opinions, by the time you're reading this, you'll be done for. Nature will punish you, humanity will punish you, supernatural beings will punish you, space will punish you. We decided that, just to make sure we'll nuke your house from orbit, so there's no chance you can run away. Everyone will know you will die. It's a small price to pay to remove your wrong opinion from this world.
4CD
give me 666 rep and i will become an cat girl farmer for ONE day in game
Looking for moderators :D
4CD
JRISUFUAIFIEIDH shizai really strikes again PLS

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unfollowedscorpio