Reviewed Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithness

Reaction score
-Name of the submission: Orcs
-A description of the submission: Adding orcs as a playable race to FRP.
-An in-universe background, history, or origin for the submission: In most, if not all fantasy worlds, orcs were originally elves that were cursed and then over time began to breed and become their own separate race.
-An argument or explanation for what this submission will add to the server and why it should be added: It'll add another option for a race and seeing as orcs are in nearly all fantasy worlds and such, I think it would be a welcome addition.
-Any necessary references or changes to the existing lore the submission requires - Or an explanation for how the submission fits into the existing lore: I think this could easily be fit into existing lore by saying in the past, some elves were cursed and became the first orcs. This could easily have happened during one of the greater conflicts in Enarion, or on another continent, and then eventually the race began to expand and spread to Enarion.
-Please put your preferred username on the post so we can properly credit you if the submission is accepted: Sithness

Brsssh

Reaction score
It might help if you write it more as a variation of elf (like dark or blood elves but not) rather than an entirely seperate race

Sukitoru

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Sukitoru
Character Name
Kine Lidomast
nah, we dont rlly need orcs n they have no place in d lore

like wheres d orc ruins, or d orc lore, or d orc towns, etc. theres none because LT would have 2 write allat to make orcs playable, and at that they end up just being elves but bad guys/cursed

Last edited:

Callum

Event
Reaction score
As Alan said, Orcs do exist but they are strictly an ET/LT only thing. There are no plans to make them into a playable race as far as I know

OP
S

Sithness

Reaction score
nah, we dont rlly need orcs n they have no place in d lore

like wheres d orc ruins, or d orc lore, or d orc towns, etc. theres none because LT would have 2 write allat to make orcs playable, and at that they end up just being elves but bad guys/cursed
If someone were to really want to play as an orc… could they be a very messed up elf? Still be called an elf but have orc features like the tusks and mussel mass.

Brsssh

Reaction score
A character that was raised by orcs and thinks they're an orc, despite their tusks being held on by a flimsy wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber