On the Elven Brain, a thesis

Dog

Reaction score

ON ELVEN ANATOMY
An edict on the elven brain

A depiction of an elven brain, procured from an Aellenite

Through my scientific jaunt, I have brought one of the most tantalizing thesis's at hand -- the difference between the anatomy of elves and humans. You must come to realise, elves are considered lesser not due to racial profiling and other forms of vile, heinous discrimination; it is given by Mytra. They are not only spawns of demons, but they have inklings to that of demonic corpses.

With years of fierce surreptitious scavenging, I was able to obtain the body of a demonic creature, one from the pits of hell. A fascinating creature, yet vile and selfish; it is greedy and consumptious, only considering itself and its food. Upon trimming the scalp of this horned fiend and slow inflation of the pear of anguish (wherein said pear is inflated in the orifice of the person to break away the skull and mangle its bone), I came to acquire its fleshy organ.

The countless bodies of elvenkind made it simple to obtain its brain, and so two comparisons are made.

I On the Demonic Brain - The front of the brain seems to be fleshy yet smooth, considerably lacking ridges or veins. You can notice it lacks clear vibrance or intelligence due to the burnished scalp; the brain is able to be held in the hand of an infant-human, pulsating with a black substance of unknown origin.
II On the Elven Brain - Similar to its kin, the elven brain also holds a fleshy yet smooth front, lacking ridges or veins at certain intersections. This connotes a lack of intelligence, also resumed by its polished scalp with a lack of shattering (due to its small size). Unlike a demon, the elves are different due to having a crimson substance secreting from its trimming, likely blood.

A considerably drastic similarity between the two -- it would not be hard to say that elves were once abominations, slowly evolving through the consumption of humans in order to evolve. Honestly, this can link back to the enslavement of mortal kind to these demons, on top of rumours of their cannibalistic influence and ritualistic nature.

Upon researching the human mind, something that is far more substantial in size, I was unable to fathom the many ridges and patterns (likely a sign of thought and high intelligence), which may be answer to our race being more calculated and certain in decisions, using our sun-given minds to procure victories.

A thesis on the brain: if elvenkind continues the consumption of human brains through warfare (i.e consuming human corpses from impeding wars and elven criminals), would there be a chance of their natural thought increasing?

If these elves are subspecies to demons, we may be at great peril. Hopefully, I will be able to acquire more corpses in order to further my research.

SIGNED
DR. ALDRIC DEL RIVIERE
Calendale Scientist, Researcher

Last edited:

Burnsalan20

Creator_Alan
Reaction score
Dain glances real hard at the sketches provided. He compared them to actual drawings of elves he had sketched though something was off. He had to do some research. Many hours go by. Many measurements were taken. He compared the size and shape of his ears to the size and shape of the sketches ears. He even took note of the aged skin of the sketch which was not at all accurate due to the fact that elves dont age the same as humans. How was this different he wondered. He threw his exhausted self into his chair and let out a sigh as he went deep into thought... Ears... Eyes... Nose... Skin... How... But... It finally came to him.... How could he be this stupid. It was there all along! No... NO!!! NO!!!!! "This idiot has been experimenting on humans! BAHAHAHA!!!" He takes out a quill and begins to write a letter to the research guild "You wait till the research guild gets a look at this hot pile of garbage."

OP
Dog

Dog

Reaction score
Dain glances real hard at the sketches provided. He compared them to actual drawings of elves he had sketched though something was off. He had to do some research. Many hours go by. Many measurements were taken. He compared the size and shape of his ears to the size and shape of the sketches ears. He even took note of the aged skin of the sketch which was not at all accurate due to the fact that elves dont age the same as humans. How was this different he wondered. He threw his exhausted self into his chair and let out a sigh as he went deep into thought... Ears... Eyes... Nose... Skin... How... But... It finally came to him.... How could he be this stupid. It was there all along! No... NO!!! NO!!!!! "This idiot has been experimenting on humans! BAHAHAHA!!!" He takes out a quill and begins to write a letter to the research guild "You wait till the research guild gets a look at this hot pile of garbage."
"BAHAHAHA!" Aldric laughed somewhere random, though his features began to scrunch up -- it was as if something made him cringe.

Elite Snipes

Reaction score
Vanmed reads over the information stroking his beard and says to himself “Hmm.. Yess how interesting.. elven brains are still smaller than me jewels though!” He lifted up a cup filled to the brim with drink continuing his drinking.

Cardiovascular

Administrator
Reaction score
Username
Cardiovascular
Character Name
Gorafo
Discord
Cardio#3404
Gorafo eyed the study from beneath shaggy brows, looking like a surly bear wakened from hibernation prematurely. The grey at his temples wriggled as he chewed his words before spitting them out. "Clearly the author has spent far too much time poking around cadavers and far too little time poking around their grammar handbook; the plural of thesis is theses and 'consumptious' is not a word. They should issue a revision posthaste or risk the society on sordid studies not giving their ignoble work the recognition it is due," the dwarf remarked sarcastically to no one in particular, sequestered as he was inside his humble study.

After a time he began to formulate his own hypothesis:
"Perhaps the ridges and fissures this one observed on the human brain are in fact not signs of intelligence but instead cracks wherein basic grammatical knowledge has gotten lost." He chuckled at the thought before he crumpled the unsavory study and sent it flying into his rubbish bin, resigning himself to the fact that any lackwit capable of believing such hogwash would care little for the accuracy of its wording.

laze

VIP
Reaction score
Username
laaze
Character Name
Josh Griffinthorn
Discord
laze#7115
Josh Griffinthorn glances at the person’s studies “Aren’t those human ears? Damn I think they have it mixed up.” He said as he looked at the pictures to make sure. “You sure they’re a doctor?”

Last edited:

Swifty

VIP
Reaction score
Josh Griffinthorn glances at the person’s studies “Aren’t those human ears? Damn I think they have it mixed up.” He said as he looked at the pictures to make sure. “You sure they’re a doctor?”
Jaekob Jindle laughs in "what you say is what you are" thinking *Elves really are degenerative children*.

garmidon

Reaction score
Username
ThunderCaster
Character Name
Lucas Brodvek
Discord
garmidon#4917
Emily A. Reykian would look with a visible disgust at the sketches .Letting out a soft sigh, the elf would start speaking while looking at the giant tree “May Annumara protect our kin from those sickened people” She then would continue taking care of the plants around her.

Crusader_uno_

Reaction score
Username
_CRUSADER_UNO
Character Name
Uno|Theodas Erryss
Discord
OHITSUNO#2299
Uno would not comment on this thesis paper- he instead would pass it to Dr. Albrecht for his stand point on what he thought of it.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

I feel like drinking boba😔
Roses are red,
My favourite food is a burger,
Elves are dead,
Because of a Jindle murder!
Knuckles, cracked. Computer, on. Maid outfit, worn. Oh yea, it’s FRP time.
Greenland isn’t green
Two sentence horror stories. Now.
The Netherlands isn’t what you think it is…
How did I reach 1090 rep lmao
Dropped a big dumpy on lore

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeyeatsbanananansss