VIP
Reaction score
Username
Hughbertimus
Discord
hughbie#1776

Of Steel And Flame.

Thematic.

"Knowing is half the battle," lectured one man as he adjusted the steel coif atop his blonde features.
"Aye, Grimm," rebutted a much older man nearing his forties- a veteran of three wars now. "Yet violence is the other, more important, half."

The Wicked had made their intentions known, and cemented Itself within the unsavory ruins with the corpse of Man and Dwarf alike.

What tools would Man use to destroy terrible evils? What could be done to counter?
The Bastion of Humanity had no need to bicker and argue, for the answers were plain.

God, fire, steel, and timber. In that just order, were these four primary ingredients utilized in the preparations for the West's advancement into the Lich's hold. Blessings and prayers ushered to men garbed in hauberk and brigandine as they fitted themselves and checked their equipment thrice-over. Dozens of mules pulled carts and wagons stuffed of the necessary utilities the proud warriors would bring with them. Grain, salt, arrow, water, the wagons brought it all.

To bury and close off the entryways would only warrant expansion into the underground; to let potential violation of the very earth which comfort the highwayman and the merchant's heel as the Lich's plans would merely adjust and create a new opening. Instead, a direct assault to clear out the infested tunnels would be the choice of engagement.

Only few allies of the Kingdom of Calendale would be called forth to assist in the matter, as outsiders which were unverified were not welcome. Already, there had been terrible casualties at the cost of foreign negligence; unwanted foreigners no doubt to be put to the sword should they arrive.
Leaders would be expected to meet with the king to discuss things further.

By Mytra, Calendale would march north yet again. For Mytra, would the men of the West wage the holy war against Her enemies.

May the Spirit of Westholm's Kings bless these warriors. May the seers of the temple call upon the Sun, so that the Five may hate those that would relinquish the gift that is death.

Come now, men and women of the West, show Her how much it is you love our Mytra, let us go, and cleanse Norn.

OOC:

This is for the Calendale event
up against the undead on Friday, 6PM EST.

Missives for invitation are directed to The Collective and Qantar.

Send rosters to me if you have them, with no more than six on it. It will be CRP. Hosted primarily by @Simba

@skippy369 @guapstar

If you are interested in attending, and you are from neither Quantar, Calendale, or The Collective, then DM me on Discord.

Reaction score
Username
ImmortalShadowZ
Character Name
Ranger Thomas Smith
Discord
@Shadowz#8490
Having the King of Valrond head placed away from the reach of cultists. The Ranger pondered if he needs to bring wild fire to break a ice wall...

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber