Character Name
Nyomi
Discord
Nyomi#8970
MC Username: Nyomi_Wood

DiscordTag: Nyomi#8970

Timezone: EST

How many hours per week can you dedicate to the team?: 30-35hrs

In your opinion, what are the duties of an Application-Team member?: Reviewing whitelist applications and aiding them through the process. Welcoming new players, showing them the ropes and easing their way into everything FRP; whether it be nations, commands, rules, etc. Explaining the basics of any system the player would utilize in the game such as shops and shop npcs, commands people don't think of but use often such as bal convert and ss.

Do you believe that you are good with assisting newer players? (E.G. Providing correct information on Applications, Providing in-game help, and answering frequently asked questions): Absolutely! Before I was staff (LT) I would go out of my way to help players, new and old. I am familiar with forums and where everything is located, the rules, and I am prepared to send any links and explains anything further. Not particularly a job of the AT, but I am also willing to give full world tours around Enarion. Showing the playing style of each nation, what opportunities lie at each one. To further elaborate, what type of character they would want to play and what nation would best suit them. Never locking anything down to be permanent in those terms, however. Otherwise, showing the ropes of commands and everything as stated before. I would say I am very active and send rather fast replies.

Why do you wish to join the Application Team?: From early on, I have wanted to help the new players. Enarion is a lot to take on at once and being there to assist them making for more quality rpers and a fuller, more active world. Either way, more than willing to help and answer the questions of any player regardless of if I get this role. I simply think by having it and being on this team, I would be able to do so more easily or with better answers.

Kaii

Application
Reaction score
Username
DaddyKai
Character Name
Aelrie H.
Discord
Kai#1448

ephi

Reaction score
Username
HeyEphi
Character Name
Zetari Reykian | Marsaili Ròsach | Asami Haevathar | Arla Des'Nox
Discord
HeyEphi#5475

Breaziest

VIP
Reaction score
Username
Breaziest
Discord
Breaziest#2280
A lovely person to talk too, very kind and endearing. A perfect person to greet those new to the server! +1

NVSE

Media
Reaction score
Username
NVSE
Discord
TheseThomas#4720
Possibly the best choice for AT +1

Aiylana

Reaction score
Username
Aiylana
Character Name
Fræya Iranrois
Discord
Aiylana#1252
They would be a wonderful choice, +1 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

Join us on Discord

Latest profile posts

Would comment on the post but comments are disabled - it's honestly pretty poor that deity progression was removed without any immediate alternative considering how big of an interest it is for a lot of players. It was not broken enough to warrant immediate removal & has instead left the server with even fewer meaningful things to do.

Hope a lesson is learnt from this considering it seems likely that religion won't be meaningful again for another month or two.
THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB THE WRAITH REWRITE DUB HOO HAA HOO HAA HOO HAA @ninjaclimb1 @pkdon @FlemishSupremacy @Dog
The auction now is selling imbued gems! Come take a look! Or auction your own items ...

How I prepare my cookies:

The cookies I usually buy or make myself a too crunchy so what I do is leave them open in the air for a few days so they soften up, here is my Ranklist:

0 Days: Crunchy
1 Day: Tough Bread
2 Days: Bread
3. Days Soft Bread

I do not recommend doing it later than 3 days, though. Enjoy eating your soft cookies!

My dog was stylin' up until his last breath.
executive order #4, only @Alphycat can be my Simple Life partner. no one else can compare, sorry not sorry!! <3

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
micahvtuber